Overall, I’ve been enjoying the game but here are some notes.
- Hand grenades feel too weak, they hardly damage anything, even on “Normal” difficulty
- Some enemies can see through smoke (Pyro units can still nail you with a fire bomb). All in all smoke grenades aren’t very useful at present.
- Sometimes the hide/recall option gets stuck (and recall doesn’t work), only way around it has been to save and reload
- If a character starts some scripted dialog and that character is switched away from (for whatever reason), the v.o. goes silent.
- It would be nice if you could have an indicator on the character portrait if they are in an enemies detection circle (so you know if it’s clear to start an ambush or not)
- Zone dogs are able to jump to the top of a train in the Iron Serpent map, is that intended?
- With long play sessions the sound starts to stutter occasionally (memory leak?)
Thank you for the feedback Skolia
There seems to be a couple bugs that I keep running into:
The interaction popup stops working (it appears to still operate with the keybind however). Save/Load fixes.
The game still gets confused with hide/recall where it doesn’t seem to realize what state a character is in. It’s not always the same character so I think it’s a more general issue. Sometimes it acts like they’re no longer hidden but they float around instead of walk. Save/Load fixes.
The ghoul bosses that can resurrect dead enemies has a more serious bug, enemies that are brought back up do not have any visible circle/name/health bar/level. State icons (stun/fire/overwatch) work, however.
Sometimes dead enemy state icons (fire/stun) stay up after they’ve been killed. Doesn’t happen a lot though.
- If you possess an enemy, and attack, they will know where the stalkers are even if they haven’t been spotted. They will go for the possessed enemy, first however, if it’s closer to them. In my mind, they should be more confused over who’s attacking them and none of the stalkers have been heard/spotted/engaged in direct combat it should exit the combat round when the possessed reverts or dies.