Overall, I’ve been enjoying the game but here are some notes.
- Hand grenades feel too weak, they hardly damage anything, even on “Normal” difficulty
- Some enemies can see through smoke (Pyro units can still nail you with a fire bomb). All in all smoke grenades aren’t very useful at present.
- Sometimes the hide/recall option gets stuck (and recall doesn’t work), only way around it has been to save and reload
- If a character starts some scripted dialog and that character is switched away from (for whatever reason), the v.o. goes silent.
- It would be nice if you could have an indicator on the character portrait if they are in an enemies detection circle (so you know if it’s clear to start an ambush or not)
- Zone dogs are able to jump to the top of a train in the Iron Serpent map, is that intended?
- With long play sessions the sound starts to stutter occasionally (memory leak?)