My mainbase in the mountain at the entry to the north

7 Likes

Is it a mod or something, you, pc players are so lucky. Mods give you reason for more pve and ofcurce grind all the map. I wish the lemurian mod was on vanilla version of ps4, that would be really awesome.

4 Likes

Wow I love that big forge, firepit, or what ever it may be in the third image DarkJedi. What is it? Looks like it would make for a very handsome Crom Forge. :mountain_snow: :metal:

1 Like

That’s the volcanic forge. On the other side of this i have the ice forge. Both comes from a mod. So i don’t must every time walk to this forges. I can smithing in my base star metal or ice stuff. :star_struck:

You see in the first picture the female statue, that’s a special forge from the mod “GrimProductions” there you can craft new female armor with high heels. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Second picture my dining room. :partying_face:
Third is the frost temple forge and
the fourth picture you see the booth forges, the volcanic and the frost temple forge, from the mod “Frost and Volcanic Placeable” :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s like anything else. There is a mix of good and bad. PC is the testing ground before stable gets released to consoles. Consoles don’t have to worry about system requirements, etc.

1 Like

House loan is a choice too :joy::joy::joy:. So upgrading a pc every 2 years so i can play properly my games is not an option for more than 11 years now, since the financial crack sucked 70%of my incomes. So ps was, is, my only solution now and for a couple years more, i hope :wink:. Unfortunately, being a father (fortunately), does not allow you to spend for you anymore. I bought 1.000 euro laptop for my son, but it belongs to him :joy::joy::joy:, so i have to share the ps4 but not the laptop :sob:. This is a daddy’s life my friend, take it or leave it, no complaints though, since the children are happy, you are more :wink:.

2 Likes

Cool. Now that is convenience. Although honestly I wouldnt mind if the Volcanic Forge had a handful of recipes added to it, something not disimilar to the weapons and armor offered by the Frost Forge. Because at the moment it only serves the purpose of creating composite obdidian, and obsidian is redundant at the moment.

Also sound appealing. Im all for ‘enhanced’ female attire. Furthermore, as a ps4 player I am envious of some of the awesome mods you folks on PC get to play with.

All in all a very nice base and setup. Keep up the good work and the fun DarkJedi.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.