My mainbase in the mountain at the entry to the north

6 Likes

Is it a mod or something, you, pc players are so lucky. Mods give you reason for more pve and ofcurce grind all the map. I wish the lemurian mod was on vanilla version of ps4, that would be really awesome.

4 Likes

Wow I love that big forge, firepit, or what ever it may be in the third image DarkJedi. What is it? Looks like it would make for a very handsome Crom Forge. :mountain_snow: :metal:

1 Like

That’s the volcanic forge. On the other side of this i have the ice forge. Both comes from a mod. So i don’t must every time walk to this forges. I can smithing in my base star metal or ice stuff. :star_struck:

You see in the first picture the female statue, that’s a special forge from the mod “GrimProductions” there you can craft new female armor with high heels. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Second picture my dining room. :partying_face:
Third is the frost temple forge and
the fourth picture you see the booth forges, the volcanic and the frost temple forge, from the mod “Frost and Volcanic Placeable” :smiley:

1 Like

It’s like anything else. There is a mix of good and bad. PC is the testing ground before stable gets released to consoles. Consoles don’t have to worry about system requirements, etc.

1 Like

Luck is a choice :slight_smile:
But now that we’re at it: how are you handling spreadsheets on an XboX?

1 Like

House loan is a choice too :joy::joy::joy:. So upgrading a pc every 2 years so i can play properly my games is not an option for more than 11 years now, since the financial crack sucked 70%of my incomes. So ps was, is, my only solution now and for a couple years more, i hope :wink:. Unfortunately, being a father (fortunately), does not allow you to spend for you anymore. I bought 1.000 euro laptop for my son, but it belongs to him :joy::joy::joy:, so i have to share the ps4 but not the laptop :sob:. This is a daddy’s life my friend, take it or leave it, no complaints though, since the children are happy, you are more :wink:.

1 Like