My mercenary banners despawned when i proclaimed my wealth to start a purge

My mercenary banners despawned when I proclaimed my wealth to start a purge. I didn’t have many but I had 2 archers and one mixed or melee or whatever it was called but when I started the purge they all disappeared not only the people but the flags themselves. I have a few mods but none seem like they should affect it. I might just be stupid though.

1 Like

That happened to a clan leader and I on Xbox. First the mercenaries stopped spawning, leading to thralls fighting with a few dying. Then well into the purge, the purge fighters also despawned, and The Hand of War never appeared.

2 Likes

it sucked too because I was doing a higher level purge because I thought with them I could handle it… I lost a lot of good thralls including the first one I got and several animals saddest part was that one of them was a kitten like why tf did they have to kill my kitty

1 Like

I’ve found myself wanting to kill my own cats in my base so many times that I don’t wonder the actually hostile elements decided to do so. It’s uncanny how many different ways those cats can get in my way.

3 Likes

really? i put mine on my bed and they stay there, they are loud though

2 Likes

Have a part Siamese he talks fortunately not as much as the ingame cats :wink:. They do wander around do they have gaurd or placement settings they were my wife’s have not messed with them.?

2 Likes

i think i have them set to guard so thats probably why they dont move, but i do have good news about them, neither of them died. i dont know how or why but i found the one i thought died just chilling on my roof

2 Likes

This one has an opposite problem, the banners do not leave long after the mercs are either dead or despawned.

2 Likes

Results like this is why I am reading about the game not playing.

1 Like

it does have its flaws but i love the game i have 240 hours in it so far and thats just in the first map alone and i still have a lot to explore and find. im actually trying to find someone who knows the game to join me because theres so much to the game

3 Likes

Between my wife and I we have over 20,000 hours her being in the lead unfortunately she passed away last week. There plenty of experienced players out there. My self a crappie fighter but know stuff my wife deadly with right tools and then there brains in this game. That’s who you need.

1 Like

What platform do you play on?

2 Likes

im sorry to hear that. but yea i know they are good people its just a lil hard to find someone new who wont just leave after like 30 min of me sucking.

1 Like

Im on pc, i play it through steam

1 Like

The Mercenaries aren’t permanent and eventually despawn. It’s intended.

Maybe they can get a timer added in the future to help us better prepare for purges.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.