Mysterious problem

Game mode: [Offline | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Canada]

Hello,
When i build a structure most of the time the building is identical on both sides. Meaning that if i cut the building in half, side A is the same as side B. Now with this one using the Aquilonian pieces in each time i start the game i have three wall pieces on top of each others that
disappear. On the identical side of the building on the other side everything is OK. I could understand if both sides were having the same problem it would mean that there is something
wrong with my design. I also have on that same side a piece of fence that keep disappearring and again no problem on the side. Is there a problem with Aquilonian pieces? This is my only building using this set.
Thanks for any info about this.
[Free text]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

i like to build symmetrically too, the usual suspect of this prob is stability, check w repair hammer. if you are building to close to an npc camp or spawnpoint it acts buggy like that too.

I did check with the repair hammer.Check my other post Stability problem.Thanks…

Hello, we’re going to close this post as we’re already reached out to you in the other one: