Need help for a mod to change music (and sound effects)

Hello,

My knowledge in modding is very limited, but I am interesting in adding more variety to the soundtrack of this wonderful game. So far I have been able to access the music files through the dev kit, it does not seem complex to edit, but I don’t want to ruin the whole game, without a little instructions.

So I am just asking if anyone is willing to give us a little tutorial to be able to do at least ANY of the following :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

-to replace the existing ambiant music and fight music by music of my choice
-to add different tracks for a specific biome, area, etc.

-to replace an existing ambiant soundtrack of 5 minute for instance by a longer compilation of tracks that will not resume from the beginning, but where it has stopped after a fight music (I have noticed that if you disable the ambiant music in the game parameters, the fight music is still active, so we could at least have more variety for the ambiant music)

and eventually

how to replace voiceover files (to translate the game)

I believe for some of these requests, we just have to export/edit/import the relevant files

Please help

As I can’t publish any link or image, please check my image profile to see what the main theme music files look like in the dev kit.

The boxes linked by a red line are being played in loop at the screen title

I am sure it is pretty easy for you all modders to understand

Not my area of expertise so I can’t weigh in. Your best bet for help is the modding discord. Very few mod authors visit the forums.

Thank you for your support. In the meantime, I nearly managed to solved this request. Thanks to the dev kit, I now know how to add audio files to a specific sound cue. it is basically simple, as soon as you find the relevant sound cue, you just have to edit it, then you can just add multiple songs to be played randomly, infinitely or not. I just don’t know how to export to the mod once done, but I should find this soon. So excited. Thank again for your support

Somehow, I have managed to access the music files and to edit them, but the thing is that I am getting some errors when trying to build the mod. I am pretty sure that there is just a few things left to make it works, but I don’t how to interpret the log file obtained. Could someone help me solving this. Basically, we just need to edit any sound.cue which contains references to .wav files to read according to circumstances. I have given a try on a sound file entitled CombatMusic_Easy _Cue located in "game/sound/music/Combat1. After importing wav music files in the very same folder via the dev kit, I have added all of these new song files to the said sound-cue. You have to create “wave player” nodes in the sound cue and to link them to the “randomizer node”. It works perfect at this stage, but I am getting some errors when trying to build the mode. Can someone help me. I will post the log below(modifié).

So modder told me by the way that the Dev Kit I used was outdated. I am now reinstalling the version intitled “Conan Exiles Dev Kit”, while the first time I have installed “Conan Exiles Mod Dev Kit”

Here is the log in several posts

1/2

LogPlatformFile: Not using cached read wrapper
LogTaskGraph: Started task graph with 6 named threads and 15 total threads with 3 sets of task threads.
LogStats: Stats thread started at 0.349919
LogOnline:Warning: OSS: No Id specified for Login, one will be generated.
LogInit: WinSock: version 1.1 (2.2), MaxSocks=32767, MaxUdp=65467
LogOnline:Display: OSS: Logging in user “RAZOR-VIRUS-1F5787DC422F5B0C8378A5B846C9B582-DefaultInstance”.
LogFuncomLiveServices:Display: Creating FLS instance DefaultInstance
LogFuncomLiveServices:Display: Creating FLS instance DefaultInstance
LogTemp: Using NVIDIAGfeSDKPlugin version 1.0.0
LogModManager: Not setting up mod runtime, not running as game/server.
LogModManager: Starting mod devkit init module.
LogModManager: Installing ModPlatformFile.
LogInit: Build: ue415-dw-osl-CL-295778.0
LogInit: Engine Version: 4.15.3-295778+ue415-dw-osl
LogInit: Compatible Engine Version: 4.15.0-295778+ue415-dw-osl
LogInit: Net CL: 295778
LogDevObjectVersion: Number of dev versions registered: 14
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-Blueprints (B0D832E4-1F89-4F0D-ACCF-7EB736FD4AA2): 8
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-Build (E1C64328-A22C-4D53-A36C-8E866417BD8C): 0
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-Core (375EC13C-06E4-48FB-B500-84F0262A717E): 2
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-Editor (E4B068ED-F494-42E9-A231-DA0B2E46BB41): 15
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-Framework (CFFC743F-43B0-4480-9391-14DF171D2073): 23
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-Mobile (B02B49B5-BB20-44E9-A304-32B752E40360): 0
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-Networking (A4E4105C-59A1-49B5-A7C5-40C4547EDFEE): 0
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-Online (39C831C9-5AE6-47DC-9A44-9C173E1C8E7C): 0
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-Physics (78F01B33-EBEA-4F98-B9B4-84EACCB95AA2): 0
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-Platform (6631380F-2D4D-43E0-8009-CF276956A95A): 0
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-Rendering (12F88B9F-8875-4AFC-A67C-D90C383ABD29): 12
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-Sequencer (7B5AE74C-D270-4C10-A958-57980B212A5A): 3
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-VR (D7296918-1DD6-4BDD-9DE2-64A83CC13884): 0
LogDevObjectVersion: Dev-LoadTimes (C2A15278-BFE7-4AFE-6C17-90FF531DF755): 1
LogInit: Compiled (64-bit): May 21 2021 14:32:51
LogInit: Compiled with Visual C++: 19.00.24215.01
LogInit: Build Configuration: Development
LogInit: Branch Name: ue415-dw-osl
LogInit: Command line: -ModDevKit -Installed -AUTH_LOGIN=unused -AUTH_PASSWORD=36b2d6100a6b423295aceefb162615f6 -AUTH_TYPE=exchangecode -epicapp=026fa05f995646f19eb950f2cb6e7b79 -epicenv=Prod -EpicPortal -epicusername=“bambouclat” -epicuserid=523cf3e0331e45a288f04945d38a1826 -epiclocale=fr
LogInit: Base directory: E:/Program Files/Games/Epic Games/ConanExilesDevKitTest/Engine/Binaries/Win64/
LogInit: Installed Engine Build: 1
LogInit: Nativized: No
LogInit: Presizing for max 7400000 objects, including 0 objects not considered by GC, pre-allocating 0 bytes for permanent pool.
LogInit: Object subsystem initialized
LogInit: Applying CVar settings loaded from the selected device profile: [Windows]
LogInit: Computer: RAZOR-VIRUS
LogInit: User: mysti
LogInit: CPU Page size=65536, Cores=4
LogInit: High frequency timer resolution =10.000000 MHz
LogMemory: Memory total: Physical=15.9GB (16GB approx)
LogMemory: Platform Memory Stats for Windows
LogMemory: Process Physical Memory: 270.65 MB used, 270.66 MB peak
LogMemory: Process Virtual Memory: 268.13 MB used, 268.13 MB peak
LogMemory: Physical Memory: 11512.27 MB used, 4767.98 MB free, 16280.25 MB total
LogMemory: Virtual Memory: 4832.79 MB used, 4767.98 MB free, 134217728.00 MB total
LogTextLocalizationManager: No translations for (‘fr-FR’) exist, falling back to ‘en’ for localization and internationalization data.
LogD3D11RHI: D3D11 adapters:
LogD3D11RHI: 0. ‘NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060’ (Feature Level 11_0)
LogD3D11RHI: 6052/0/8140 MB DedicatedVideo/DedicatedSystem/SharedSystem, Outputs:1, VendorId:0x10de
LogD3D11RHI: 1. ‘Intel(R) HD Graphics 630’ (Feature Level 11_0)
LogD3D11RHI: 128/0/8140 MB DedicatedVideo/DedicatedSystem/SharedSystem, Outputs:1, VendorId:0x8086
LogD3D11RHI: 2. ‘Microsoft Basic Render Driver’ (Feature Level 11_0)
LogD3D11RHI: 0/0/8140 MB DedicatedVideo/DedicatedSystem/SharedSystem, Outputs:0, VendorId:0x1414
LogD3D11RHI: Chosen D3D11 Adapter: 0
LogD3D11RHI: Creating new Direct3DDevice
LogD3D11RHI: GPU DeviceId: 0x1c20 (for the marketing name, search the web for “GPU Device Id”)
LogWindows: EnumDisplayDevices:
LogWindows: 0. ‘Intel(R) HD Graphics 630’ (P:0 D:1)
LogWindows: 1. ‘Intel(R) HD Graphics 630’ (P:0 D:0)
LogWindows: 2. ‘Intel(R) HD Graphics 630’ (P:0 D:0)
LogWindows: 3. ‘NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060’ (P:1 D:1)
LogWindows: DebugString: GetVideoDriverDetailsInvalid PrimaryIsNotTheChoosenAdapter GetVideoDriverDetailsInvalid PrimaryIsNotTheChoosenAdapter GetVideoDriverDetailsInvalid PrimaryIsNotTheChoosenAdapter GetVideoDriverDetailsInvalid PrimaryIsNotTheChoosenAdapter FoundDriverCount:0
LogD3D11RHI: Adapter Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
LogD3D11RHI: Driver Version: Unknown (internal:Unknown, unified:Unknown)
LogD3D11RHI: Driver Date: Unknown
LogRHI: Texture pool is 1361 MB (70% of 1945 MB)
LogD3D11RHI: Async texture creation enabled
LogD3D11RHI: GPU Timing Frequency: 1000.000000 (Debug: 2 1)
LogD3D11RHI: HDR output is supported on display 0 (NvId: 0x80061083).
LogShaderCompilers: Guid format shader working directory is 3 characters bigger than the processId version (C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/ConanSandbox//Intermediate/Shaders/WorkingDirectory/21748/).
LogShaderCompilers: Cleaned the shader compiler working directory ‘C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/Temp/UnrealShaderWorkingDir/7A7B985C47D7ACAF2EB9818E99BB27C1/’.
LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP AllDesktopTargetPlatform
LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP MacClientTargetPlatform
LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP MacNoEditorTargetPlatform
LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP MacServerTargetPlatform
LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP MacTargetPlatform
LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP WindowsClientTargetPlatform
LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP WindowsNoEditorTargetPlatform
LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP WindowsServerTargetPlatform
LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP WindowsTargetPlatform
LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP AndroidTargetPlatform
LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_ASTCTargetPlatform
LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_ATCTargetPlatform
LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_DXTTargetPlatform
LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_ETC1TargetPlatform
LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_ETC2TargetPlatform
LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_MultiTargetPlatform
LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_PVRTCTargetPlatform
LogTemp:Display: Failed to get target platform HTML5TargetPlatform
LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP IOSTargetPlatform
LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP TVOSTargetPlatform
LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP LinuxClientTargetPlatform
LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP LinuxNoEditorTargetPlatform
LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP LinuxServerTargetPlatform
LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP LinuxTargetPlatform
LogTargetPlatformManager:Display: Building Assets For Windows
LogShaderCompilers:Warning: Cannot use SNDBS Shader Compiler as it is not installed on this machine.
LogShaderCompilers:Display: Using Local Shader Compiler.
GraniteRenderLog: Using embedded Granite SDK in ‘E:/Program Files/Games/Epic Games/ConanExilesDevKitTest/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/GraniteSDK’
LogDerivedDataCache:Display: Max Cache Size: 512 MB
LogDerivedDataCache: Loaded boot cache 0.14s 152MB C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/4.15/DerivedDataCache/Boot.ddc.
LogDerivedDataCache:Display: Loaded Boot cache: C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/4.15/DerivedDataCache/Boot.ddc
LogDerivedDataCache: FDerivedDataBackendGraph: Pak pak cache file …/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/DerivedDataCache/DDC.ddp not found, will not use a pak cache.
LogDerivedDataCache: Unable to find inner node Pak for hierarchical cache Hierarchy.
LogDerivedDataCache:Display: Pak cache opened for reading …/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/DerivedDataCache/Compressed.ddp.
LogDerivedDataCache: FDerivedDataBackendGraph: EnginePak pak cache file …/…/…/Engine/DerivedDataCache/Compressed.ddp not found, will not use a pak cache.
LogDerivedDataCache: Unable to find inner node EnginePak for hierarchical cache Hierarchy.
LogDerivedDataCache: Using Local data cache path C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/Common/DerivedDataCache: Writable
LogSlate: Using Freetype 2.6.0
LogSlate: SlateFontCache - WITH_FREETYPE: 1, WITH_HARFBUZZ: 1
LogSlate: SlateFontCache - WITH_FREETYPE: 1, WITH_HARFBUZZ: 1
LogConsoleManager:Warning: Console object named ‘dp.Override.Restore’ already exists but is being registered again, but we weren’t expected it to be! (FConsoleManager::AddConsoleObject)
LogContentStreaming: Texture pool size is 0.00 MB
LogMeshUtilities: Using QuadricMeshReduction for automatic static mesh reduction
LogSimplygon: Simplygon DLL not present - disabling.
LogMeshUtilities: Using SimplygonSwarm for distributed automatic mesh merging
LogMeshUtilities: No automatic skeletal mesh reduction module available
LogMeshUtilities: No automatic mesh merging module available
LogNetVersion: GetLocalNetworkVersion: CL: 295778, ProjectName: conansandbox, ProjectVersion: , EngineNetworkVersion: 2, GameNetworkVersion: 0, NetworkChecksum: 1036420804
Network: Info Created UDreamworldHandlerComponentFactory @ 823059c0
LogDreamworld:Display: Dreamworld project: ConanSandbox
LogDreamworld:Display: Dreamworld configuration: ConanSandbox.Client.VS2015.Release.Win64
LogDreamworld:Display: Dreamworld platform: x64
LogDreamworld:Display: Dreamworld revision: 295778
LogDreamworld:Display: Dreamworld snapshot: 29491
LogDreamworld:Display: Dreamworld branch: devkit
LogDreamworld:Display: Platform (.ini):
LogDreamworld:Display: Platform: Windows
LogDreamworld:Display: .ini sub-platform prefix: WindowsSteam
LogAssetRegistry: FAssetRegistry took 0.0218 seconds to start up
LogPackageLocalizationCache: Processed 6 localized package path(s) for 1 prioritized culture(s) in 0.046517 seconds
LogUObjectArray: 34897 objects as part of root set at end of initial load.
LogUObjectAllocator: 7588920 out of 0 bytes used by permanent object pool.
LogUObjectArray: CloseDisregardForGC: 0/0 objects in disregard for GC pool
LogTcpMessaging: Initializing TcpMessaging bridge
LogUdpMessaging: Initializing bridge on interface 0.0.0.0:0 to multicast group 230.0.0.1:6666.
LogMaterial: Uniform references updated for custom material expression Custom.
LogMaterial: Uniform references updated for custom material expression TemporalAA SampleID.
LogMaterial: Uniform references updated for custom material expression Custom.
GraniteRenderLog: Granite CreateNewCpuCache: slot 0, packagePrefix None, cacheSizeInBytes 268435456, pageSizeInBytes 1048576
GraniteRenderLog: Granite CreateNewGpuCache: slot 0, packagePrefix None, cacheSizeInBytes 169869312, hardwarePageTable , textureFormat BC7, channelTransform SRGB, tile 144 x 144 border 8
GraniteRenderLog: Granite CreateNewGpuCache: slot 1, packagePrefix None, cacheSizeInBytes 90177536, hardwarePageTable , textureFormat BC5, channelTransform UNORM, tile 144 x 144 border 8
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/DLC/Special/RewardsTable’
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/DLC/Special/RewardsTable’
LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: Failed to find object ‘Object /Game/DLC/Special/RewardsTable.RewardsTable’
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/DLC_EXT/DLC_Siptah/Effects/Obsidian_Pool/Textures/T_GeyserWhiteWarter_02_Droplets’
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file for asset ‘/Game/DLC_EXT/DLC_Siptah/Effects/Obsidian_Pool/Textures/T_GeyserWhiteWarter_02_Droplets’ while loading …/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/VFX/Materials/Blood/M_BloodHitMist_CPU_BASE.uasset.
LoadErrors:Error: Error /Game/VFX/Materials/Blood/M_BloodHitMist_CPU_BASE : Can’t find file for asset. /Game/DLC_EXT/DLC_Siptah/Effects/Obsidian_Pool/Textures/T_GeyserWhiteWarter_02_Droplets
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/DLC_EXT/DLC_Siptah/Effects/Obsidian_Pool/Textures/T_GeyserWhiteWarter_02_Droplets’
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file for asset ‘/Game/DLC_EXT/DLC_Siptah/Effects/Obsidian_Pool/Textures/T_GeyserWhiteWarter_02_Droplets’ while loading …/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/VFX/Materials/Blood/M_BloodHitMist_CPU_BASE.uasset.
LoadErrors:Error: Error /Game/VFX/Materials/Blood/M_BloodHitMist_CPU_BASE : Can’t find file for asset. /Game/DLC_EXT/DLC_Siptah/Effects/Obsidian_Pool/Textures/T_GeyserWhiteWarter_02_Droplets
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/DLC_EXT/DLC_Siptah/Effects/Thrallcatcher/T_TeslaCoilLightning_3x3’
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file for asset ‘/Game/DLC_EXT/DLC_Siptah/Effects/Thrallcatcher/T_TeslaCoilLightning_3x3’ while loading …/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/VFX/Materials/Base/M_UberAddScroll_Part.uasset.
LoadErrors:Error: Error /Game/VFX/Materials/Base/M_UberAddScroll_Part : Can’t find file for asset. /Game/DLC_EXT/DLC_Siptah/Effects/Thrallcatcher/T_TeslaCoilLightning_3x3
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/DLC_EXT/DLC_Siptah/Effects/Thrallcatcher/T_TeslaCoilLightning_3x3’
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file for asset ‘/Game/DLC_EXT/DLC_Siptah/Effects/Thrallcatcher/T_TeslaCoilLightning_3x3’ while loading …/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/VFX/Materials/Base/M_UberAddScroll_Part.uasset.
LoadErrors:Error: Error /Game/VFX/Materials/Base/M_UberAddScroll_Part : Can’t find file for asset. /Game/DLC_EXT/DLC_Siptah/Effects/Thrallcatcher/T_TeslaCoilLightning_3x3
LogStats: UGameplayTagsManager::ConstructGameplayTagTree: Construct from data asset - 0.000 s
LogStats: UGameplayTagsManager::ConstructGameplayTagTree: GameplayTagTreeChangedEvent.Broadcast - 0.000 s
LogGameplayTags:Warning: Old tag (Rooftops_Top) which is being redirected still exists in the table! Generally you should remove the old tags from the table when you are redirecting to new tags, or else users will still be able to add the old tags to containers.
LogBlueprint:Warning: [Compiler BP_BuildingBase] Warning Get CanUpgradeFrom is deprecated; Please assign gameplay tags on MyBuildingTags and CanUpgradeFromTagList in order to define building upgrades
LogBlueprint:Warning: [Compiler BP_BuildingBase] Warning [0164.19] Compile of BP_BuildingBase successful, but with 1 Warning(s) [in 31 ms] (/Game/Systems/Building/BP_BuildingBase.BP_BuildingBase)
LogBlueprint:Warning: [Compiler BP_BuildingBase] Warning [0164.19] Compile of BP_BuildingBase successful, but with 2 Warning(s) [in 0 ms] (/Game/Systems/Building/BP_BuildingBase.BP_BuildingBase)
LogBlueprint:Warning: [Compiler BP_BuildingBase] Warning [0164.19] Compile of BP_BuildingBase successful, but with 3 Warning(s) [in 0 ms] (/Game/Systems/Building/BP_BuildingBase.BP_BuildingBase)
LogBlueprint:Warning: [Compiler BP_BuildingBase] Warning Get CanUpgradeFrom is deprecated; Please assign gameplay tags on MyBuildingTags and CanUpgradeFromTagList in order to define building upgrades
LogBlueprint:Warning: [Compiler BP_BuildingBase] Warning [0164.24] Compile of BP_BuildingBase successful, but with 1 Warning(s) [in 39 ms] (/Game/Systems/Building/BP_BuildingBase.BP_BuildingBase)
LogBlueprint:Warning: [Compiler BP_BuildingBase] Warning [0164.24] Compile of BP_BuildingBase successful, but with 2 Warning(s) [in 0 ms] (/Game/Systems/Building/BP_BuildingBase.BP_BuildingBase)
LogBlueprint:Warning: [Compiler BP_BuildingBase] Warning [0164.24] Compile of BP_BuildingBase successful, but with 3 Warning(s) [in 0 ms] (/Game/Systems/Building/BP_BuildingBase.BP_BuildingBase)
LogBlueprintDebug:Display: Encountered a blueprint breakpoint in /Game/Systems/AI/NewAI/BTTask_Threaten.BTTask_Threaten without an associated node. The blueprint has been remoevd
LogBlueprintDebug:Display: Encountered a blueprint breakpoint in /Game/Systems/Thrall/BP_ThrallSystemComponent.BP_ThrallSystemComponent without an associated node. The blueprint has been remoevd
LogBlueprintDebug:Display: Encountered a blueprint breakpoint in /Game/Systems/Thrall/BP_ThrallSystemComponent.BP_ThrallSystemComponent without an associated node. The blueprint has been remoevd
LogBlueprint:Warning: ValidateTemplates ‘/Game/Characters/NPCs/Spider/Blueprints/BP_Spider_Dashback_Effect_GroundWeb.BP_Spider_Dashback_Effect_GroundWeb_C:InheritableComponentHandler’: overridden template is invalid and will be removed - component ‘ParticleSystem’ from ‘/Game/Items/Weapons/Orbs/BP_Orb_Effect_Master.BP_Orb_Effect_Master_C’
LogBlueprint:Warning: ValidateTemplates ‘/Game/Characters/NPCs/Spider/Blueprints/BP_Spider_Dashback_Effect_GroundWeb.BP_Spider_Dashback_Effect_GroundWeb_C:InheritableComponentHandler’: overridden template is invalid and will be removed - component ‘WaterCheckSphere’ from ‘/Game/Items/Weapons/Orbs/BP_Orb_Effect_Master.BP_Orb_Effect_Master_C’
LogBlueprint:Warning: ValidateTemplates ‘/Game/Characters/NPCs/Spider/Blueprints/BP_Spider_Dashback_Effect_GroundWeb.BP_Spider_Dashback_Effect_GroundWeb_C:InheritableComponentHandler’: overridden template is invalid and will be removed - component ‘Audio’ from ‘/Game/Items/Weapons/Orbs/BP_Orb_Effect_Master.BP_Orb_Effect_Master_C’
LogBlueprint:Warning: ValidateTemplates ‘/Game/Characters/NPCs/Spider/Blueprints/BP_Spider_Dashback_Effect_GroundWeb.BP_Spider_Dashback_Effect_GroundWeb_C:InheritableComponentHandler’: overridden template is invalid and will be removed - component ‘ParticleSystem1’ from ‘/Game/Items/Weapons/Orbs/BP_Orb_Effect_Master.BP_Orb_Effect_Master_C’
LogBlueprint:Warning: ValidateTemplates ‘/Game/Characters/NPCs/Spider/Blueprints/BP_Spider_Dashback_Effect_GroundWeb.BP_Spider_Dashback_Effect_GroundWeb_C:InheritableComponentHandler’: overridden template is invalid and will be removed - component ‘DefaultSceneRoot’ from ‘/Game/Items/Weapons/Orbs/BP_Orb_Effect_Master.BP_Orb_Effect_Master_C’
LogBlueprint:Warning: ValidateTemplates ‘/Game/Characters/NPCs/Spider/Blueprints/BP_Spider_Dashback_Effect_GroundWeb.BP_Spider_Dashback_Effect_GroundWeb_C:InheritableComponentHandler’: overridden template is invalid and will be removed - component ‘Sphere’ from ‘/Game/Items/Weapons/Orbs/BP_Orb_Effect_Master.BP_Orb_Effect_Master_C’
LogBlueprint:Warning: ValidateTemplates ‘/Game/Characters/NPCs/Spider/Blueprints/BP_Spider_Dashback_Effect_GroundWeb.BP_Spider_Dashback_Effect_GroundWeb_C:InheritableComponentHandler’: overridden template is invalid and will be removed - component ‘Decal’ from ‘/Game/Items/Weapons/Orbs/BP_Orb_Effect_Master.BP_Orb_Effect_Master_C’
LoadErrors: Info Failed to load /Game/DLC_EXT/DLC_Siptah/Effects/Obsidian_Pool/Textures/T_GeyserWhiteWarter_02_Droplets.T_GeyserWhiteWarter_02_Droplets Referenced by MaterialExpressionTextureSample_10
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file for asset ‘/Game/DLC_EXT/DLC_Siptah/Effects/Obsidian_Pool/Textures/T_GeyserWhiteWarter_02_Droplets’ while loading NULL.
LoadErrors: Info Failed to load /Game/DLC_EXT/DLC_Siptah/Effects/Obsidian_Pool/Textures/T_GeyserWhiteWarter_02_Droplets.T_GeyserWhiteWarter_02_Droplets Referenced by MaterialExpressionTextureSample_10
LoadErrors: Info Failed to load /Game/DLC_EXT/DLC_Siptah/Effects/Thrallcatcher/T_TeslaCoilLightning_3x3.T_TeslaCoilLightning_3x3 Referenced by MaterialExpressionTextureSampleParameterSubUV_0
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file for asset ‘/Game/DLC_EXT/DLC_Siptah/Effects/Thrallcatcher/T_TeslaCoilLightning_3x3’ while loading NULL.
LoadErrors: Info Failed to load /Game/DLC_EXT/DLC_Siptah/Effects/Thrallcatcher/T_TeslaCoilLightning_3x3.T_TeslaCoilLightning_3x3 Referenced by MaterialExpressionTextureSampleParameterSubUV_0
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_SplashDisc…
LogStaticMesh: Begin ReCaching Item - Start Building Static Mesh
LogMeshUtilities:Verbose: Load LOD RawMesh from disk 0
LogMeshUtilities:Verbose: This lod is not necessary to be optimized use old mesh LOD 0 from LOD 0
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.26s] /Game/Effects/meshes/Water/SM_SplashDisc.SM_SplashDisc
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_EdlerBird_Spit…
LogMeshUtilities:Verbose: This lod is not necessary to be optimized use old mesh LOD 0 from LOD 0
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.00s] /Game/Characters/NPCs/DevolvedBirdman/Effects/Attack_ConePuke/Meshes/SM_EdlerBird_Spit.SM_EdlerBird_Spit
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_ScollingFluidBlobMesh…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.01s] /Game/VFX/Meshes/Generic/SM_ScollingFluidBlobMesh.SM_ScollingFluidBlobMesh
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_DirectionArrow…
LogMeshUtilities:Verbose: Load LOD RawMesh from disk 1
LogMeshUtilities:Verbose: LOD1 is generated using simplygon
LogMeshUtilities:Verbose: Load LOD RawMesh from disk 2
LogMeshUtilities:Verbose: LOD2 is generated using simplygon
LogMeshUtilities:Verbose: Load LOD RawMesh from disk 3
LogMeshUtilities:Verbose: LOD3 is generated using simplygon
LogMeshUtilities:Verbose: This lod is not necessary to be optimized use old mesh LOD 1 from LOD 0
LogMeshUtilities:Verbose: This lod is not necessary to be optimized use old mesh LOD 2 from LOD 0
LogMeshUtilities:Verbose: This lod is not necessary to be optimized use old mesh LOD 3 from LOD 0
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.01s] /Game/Items/Placeables/Meshes/SM_DirectionArrow.SM_DirectionArrow
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_elevator_horizontal_tier2…
LogMeshUtilities:Verbose: This lod is not necessary to be optimized use old mesh LOD 1 from LOD 0
LogMeshUtilities:Verbose: This lod is not necessary to be optimized use old mesh LOD 2 from LOD 0
LogMeshUtilities:Verbose: This lod is not necessary to be optimized use old mesh LOD 3 from LOD 0
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.02s] /Game/Environment/Player_built/Meshes/SM_elevator_horizontal_tier2.SM_elevator_horizontal_tier2
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_elevator_base_horizontal_cog_tier2…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.01s] /Game/Environment/Player_built/Meshes/SM_elevator_base_horizontal_cog_tier2.SM_elevator_base_horizontal_cog_tier2
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_tier1_sealing…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.01s] /Game/Environment/Player_built/Meshes/SM_tier1_sealing.SM_tier1_sealing
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_elevator_lever_big_ball…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.01s] /Game/Environment/Player_built/Meshes/SM_elevator_lever_big_ball.SM_elevator_lever_big_ball
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_elevator_placement_ghost…
LogMeshUtilities: Invalid vertex normals found for mesh. Forcing recomputation of vertex normals for MikkTSpace. Fix mesh or disable “Use MikkTSpace Tangent Space” to avoid forced recomputation of normals.
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.00s] /Game/Environment/Player_built/Meshes/SM_elevator_placement_ghost.SM_elevator_placement_ghost
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_bloodgib_01…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.01s] /Game/Effects/meshes/SM_bloodgib_01.SM_bloodgib_01
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_bloodgib…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.01s] /Game/Effects/meshes/SM_bloodgib.SM_bloodgib
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh Web_Projectile_mesh…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.10s] /Game/Characters/NPCs/Spider/effects/VATs/Web_Projectile_mesh.Web_Projectile_mesh
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_BuildSocket2…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.01s] /Game/Systems/Building/SM_BuildSocket2.SM_BuildSocket2
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_summoning_beam…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.02s] /Game/Effects/meshes/SM_summoning_beam.SM_summoning_beam
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_ZathSpiderWidow…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.36s] /Game/Characters/NPCs/AvatarZath/Effects/Meshes/SM_ZathSpiderWidow.SM_ZathSpiderWidow
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_morphtarget_splat…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.14s] /Game/Developers/endree/SM_morphtarget_splat.SM_morphtarget_splat
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_Grave_Pile…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.04s] /Game/Environment/Props/Meshes/SM_Grave_Pile.SM_Grave_Pile
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_zath_egg…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.00s] /Game/Characters/NPCs/AvatarZath/Effects/Meshes/SM_zath_egg.SM_zath_egg
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_tier1_door…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.05s] /Game/Environment/Player_built/Meshes/SM_tier1_door.SM_tier1_door
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_Chair_2…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.02s] /Game/Items/New-Placeables/Meshes/SM_Chair_2.SM_Chair_2
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_Web_Strings_Cross_01…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.01s] /Game/Characters/NPCs/Spider/effects/Meshes/SM_Web_Strings_Cross_01.SM_Web_Strings_Cross_01
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_SpiderWeb_02…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.01s] /Game/Characters/NPCs/Spider/effects/Meshes/SM_SpiderWeb_02.SM_SpiderWeb_02
LogDerivedDataCache:Display: Failed to cache data. Maximum cache size reached. CurrentSize 524236 kb / MaxSize: 524288 kb
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh Ultra_Dynamic_Sky_Sphere…
LogMeshUtilities: Invalid vertex normals found for mesh. Forcing recomputation of vertex normals for MikkTSpace. Fix mesh or disable “Use MikkTSpace Tangent Space” to avoid forced recomputation of normals.
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.28s] /Game/Marketplace/UltraDynamicSky/Meshes/Ultra_Dynamic_Sky_Sphere.Ultra_Dynamic_Sky_Sphere
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_Web_Strings_Cross_02…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.01s] /Game/Characters/NPCs/Spider/effects/Meshes/SM_Web_Strings_Cross_02.SM_Web_Strings_Cross_02
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh EggShard_Piece02…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.02s] /Game/Characters/NPCs/AvatarZath/Effects/Meshes/EggShard_Piece02.EggShard_Piece02
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh EggShard_Piece01…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.24s] /Game/Characters/NPCs/AvatarZath/Effects/Meshes/EggShard_Piece01.EggShard_Piece01
LogTexture:Warning: GetMipData failed for /Game/UI/Textures/GUIs/MainMenu/T_mainmenu_update_panel_blk_bg.T_mainmenu_update_panel_blk_bg (DXT5)
LogTexture:Error: Failed to build texture /Game/UI/Textures/GUIs/MainMenu/T_mainmenu_update_panel_blk_bg.T_mainmenu_update_panel_blk_bg.
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_Dev_Cube_32x32…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.00s] /Game/Base/Meshes/SM_Dev_Cube_32x32.SM_Dev_Cube_32x32
LogTexture:Warning: GetMipData failed for /Game/UI/Textures/Components/T_RadialMenuCircleHover.T_RadialMenuCircleHover (DXT5)
LogTexture:Error: Failed to build texture /Game/UI/Textures/Components/T_RadialMenuCircleHover.T_RadialMenuCircleHover.
LogTexture:Warning: GetMipData failed for /Game/UI/Textures/GUIs/MainRadialMenu/Followers/T_FollowersIcon_PetDistance.T_FollowersIcon_PetDistance (B8G8R8A8)
LogTexture:Error: Failed to build texture /Game/UI/Textures/GUIs/MainRadialMenu/Followers/T_FollowersIcon_PetDistance.T_FollowersIcon_PetDistance.
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_ZathWebSpawnString…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.01s] /Game/Characters/NPCs/AvatarZath/Effects/Meshes/SM_ZathWebSpawnString.SM_ZathWebSpawnString
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh Sphere…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.01s] /Game/Marketplace/VFXExplosions/Meshes/Sphere.Sphere
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_sphere_bottom_top_cut_off…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.00s] /Game/Effects/meshes/SM_sphere_bottom_top_cut_off.SM_sphere_bottom_top_cut_off
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_grenadeorb_fragment…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.00s] /Game/Items/Weapons/Orbs/SM_grenadeorb_fragment.SM_grenadeorb_fragment
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_dense_icosahedron…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.87s] /Game/Effects/meshes/SM_dense_icosahedron.SM_dense_icosahedron
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_AvatarDome…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.02s] /Game/Systems/Avatar/SM_AvatarDome.SM_AvatarDome
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh EMP_Ring…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.00s] /Game/Marketplace/VFXExplosions/Meshes/EMP_Ring.EMP_Ring
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_avatardome_impact_cap…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.01s] /Game/Effects/meshes/SM_avatardome_impact_cap.SM_avatardome_impact_cap
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_icosahedron_LODs…
LogMeshUtilities:Verbose: Load LOD RawMesh from disk 4
LogMeshUtilities:Verbose: This lod is not necessary to be optimized use old mesh LOD 4 from LOD 0
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.04s] /Game/Effects/meshes/SM_icosahedron_LODs.SM_icosahedron_LODs
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh SM_skyvortex…
LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.00s] /Game/Effects/meshes/SM_skyvortex.SM_skyvortex
LogTexture:Warning: GetMipData failed for /Game/UI/Textures/Icons/icon_bee_worker.icon_bee_worker (DXT5)
LogTexture:Error: Failed to build texture /Game/UI/Textures/Icons/icon_bee_worker.icon_bee_worker.
ConanSandboxEditor: Editor force preloading took : (445.090240s)
UserSettings:Display: User’s IP Country Code is –
LogMemory:Display: Entered application state ‘ConanSandboxStarting’.
SourceControl: Info Source control is disabled
LogOnline:Display: STEAM: Loading Steam SDK 1.38a
LogHoudiniEngine: Starting the Houdini Engine module.
LogHoudiniEngine: Failed locating or loading libHAPIL.dll
LogUObjectGlobals: BeginLoad(/HoudiniEngine/houdini_logo) is flushing async loading
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Bat_Demon/Animations/AM_Attack_Bat_Demon_CoJ_wings_single.AM_Attack_Bat_Demon_CoJ_wings_single:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Bat_Demon/Animations/AM_Attack_bat_demon_divebomb.AM_Attack_bat_demon_divebomb:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Bat_Demon/Animations/AM_Attack_Bat_Demon_Scream.AM_Attack_Bat_Demon_Scream:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_1: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/BloodMoonBeast/Animations/AM_attack_BloodMoonBeast_BloodMissile_medium.AM_attack_BloodMoonBeast_BloodMissile_medium:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has be
en deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Crocodile/Animations/AM_Attack_Crocodile_Dash.AM_Attack_Crocodile_Dash:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_1: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Crocodile/Animations/AM_crocodile_attack_boss_AoE_tailspin.AM_crocodile_attack_boss_AoE_tailspin:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Demon_spider/Animations/AM_attack_demon_spider_special_poison_AoE.AM_attack_demon_spider_special_poison_AoE:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been depre
cated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Dragon/animations/AM_Attack_Dragon_ClawSlamLeft.AM_Attack_Dragon_ClawSlamLeft:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Dragon/animations/AM_Attack_Dragon_ClawSlamRight.AM_Attack_Dragon_ClawSlamRight:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Dragon/animations/AM_Attack_dragon_FirebreathCone.AM_Attack_dragon_FirebreathCone:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Dragon/animations/AM_Attack_dragon_FirebreathLine.AM_Attack_dragon_FirebreathLine:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Dragon/animations/AM_Attack_dragon_HeadDash.AM_Attack_dragon_HeadDash:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Dragon/animations/AM_Attack_dragon_HeadSwipeLeft.AM_Attack_dragon_HeadSwipeLeft:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Dragon/animations/AM_Attack_dragon_HeadSwipeRight.AM_Attack_dragon_HeadSwipeRight:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Dragon/animations/AM_Attack_Dragon_Spin_360.AM_Attack_Dragon_Spin_360:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Elephant/Animations/AM_Attack_Elephant_Charge.AM_Attack_Elephant_Charge:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Elephant/Animations/AM_Attack_Elephant_Charge.AM_Attack_Elephant_Charge:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_5: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Elephant/Animations/AM_Attack_Elephant_footstomp_swipe_left.AM_Attack_Elephant_footstomp_swipe_left:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_2: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Elephant/Animations/AM_Attack_Elephant_footstomp_swipe_right.AM_Attack_Elephant_footstomp_swipe_right:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_2: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Elephant/Animations/AM_Attack_Elephant_Left_rootmotion.AM_Attack_Elephant_Left_rootmotion:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Elephant/Animations/AM_Attack_Elephant_Right_rootmotion.AM_Attack_Elephant_Right_rootmotion:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Elephant/Animations/AM_Attack_Elephant_Stomp.AM_Attack_Elephant_Stomp:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Elephant/Animations/AM_Attack_Elephant_sweep_left.AM_Attack_Elephant_sweep_left:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Elephant/Animations/AM_Attack_Elephant_sweep_right.AM_Attack_Elephant_sweep_right:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/GiantScorpion/Animations/AM_Attack_Giant_Scorpion_Stinger_giant.AM_Attack_Giant_Scorpion_Stinger_giant:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_4: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/GiantScorpion/Animations/AM_Attack_Giant_Scorpion_TailswipeKing.AM_Attack_Giant_Scorpion_TailswipeKing:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Iron_king/Animations/AM_attack_ironking_leap.AM_attack_ironking_leap:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Iron_king/Animations/AM_attack_ironking_leap.AM_attack_ironking_leap:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_1: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Iron_king/Animations/AM_attack_ironking_overhand_triple.AM_attack_ironking_overhand_triple:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Iron_king/Animations/AM_attack_ironking_overhand_triple.AM_attack_ironking_overhand_triple:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_1: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Iron_king/Animations/AM_attack_ironking_overhand_triple.AM_attack_ironking_overhand_triple:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_2: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Iron_king/Animations/AM_attack_ironking_overhand_triple.AM_attack_ironking_overhand_triple:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_3: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Iron_king/Animations/AM_attack_ironking_spin.AM_attack_ironking_spin:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Iron_king/Animations/AM_attack_ironking_spin.AM_attack_ironking_spin:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_1: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Iron_king/Animations/AM_attack_ironking_spin.AM_attack_ironking_spin:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_2: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Lloigor/Animations/AM_Attack_Lloigor_FirebreathCone.AM_Attack_Lloigor_FirebreathCone:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Lloigor/Animations/AM_Attack_Lloigor_FirebreathLine.AM_Attack_Lloigor_FirebreathLine:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Lloigor/Animations/AM_Attack_Lloigor_HeadDash.AM_Attack_Lloigor_HeadDash:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Locust_Monster/Animations/AM_Attack_Locust_Queen_Special.AM_Attack_Locust_Queen_Special:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Locust_Monster/Animations/AM_locust_monster_combat_attack_telegraphed.AM_locust_monster_combat_attack_telegraphed:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been
deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Locust_Monster/Animations/AM_locust_monster_combat_attack_telegraphed2_cone.AM_locust_monster_combat_attack_telegraphed2_cone:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyStat
e_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Primates/Animations/AM_Attack_Kappa_Jab1.AM_Attack_Kappa_Jab1:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Primates/Animations/AM_Attack_Kappa_Jab2.AM_Attack_Kappa_Jab2:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Primates/Animations/AM_Attack_Kappa_Slam.AM_Attack_Kappa_Slam:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Primates/Animations/AM_Attack_RocknoseKingBoss_360.AM_Attack_RocknoseKingBoss_360:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_1: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Primates/Animations/AM_primates_combat_attack_swamp_king_AoE.AM_primates_combat_attack_swamp_king_AoE:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Rhino/Animations/AM_Attack_Rhino_Charge_Paw_Exhaust.AM_Attack_Rhino_Charge_Paw_Exhaust:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Rhino/Animations/AM_Attack_Rhino_Charge_Paw_Exhaust.AM_Attack_Rhino_Charge_Paw_Exhaust:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_1: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Smokemonster/Animations/AM_smoke_demon_combat_attack_basic0.AM_smoke_demon_combat_attack_basic0:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Smokemonster/Animations/AM_smoke_demon_combat_attack_basic1.AM_smoke_demon_combat_attack_basic1:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Smokemonster/Animations/AM_smoke_demon_combat_attack_basic2.AM_smoke_demon_combat_attack_basic2:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Smokemonster/Animations/AM_smoke_demon_combat_attack_basic2.AM_smoke_demon_combat_attack_basic2:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_2: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Smokemonster/Animations/AM_smoke_demon_combat_attack_basic2.AM_smoke_demon_combat_attack_basic2:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_3: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Smokemonster/Animations/AM_smoke_demon_combat_attack_basic3.AM_smoke_demon_combat_attack_basic3:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Smokemonster/Animations/AM_smoke_demon_combat_attack_basic3.AM_smoke_demon_combat_attack_basic3:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_2: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Smokemonster/Animations/AM_smoke_demon_combat_attack_basic3.AM_smoke_demon_combat_attack_basic3:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_3: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Smokemonster/Animations/AM_smoke_demon_combat_attack_shadowbreath.AM_smoke_demon_combat_attack_shadowbreath:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been depre
cated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Smokemonster/Animations/AM_smoke_demon_combat_attack_smash.AM_smoke_demon_combat_attack_smash:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Smokemonster/Animations/AM_smoke_demon_combat_phase_2_smash.AM_smoke_demon_combat_phase_2_smash:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Smokemonster/Animations/AM_smoke_demon_combat_phase_3_summon.AM_smoke_demon_combat_phase_3_summon:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LoadErrors:Warning: Warning BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C /Game/Characters/NPCs/Smokemonster/Animations/AM_smoke_demon_combat_phase_4_darkness.AM_smoke_demon_combat_phase_4_darkness:BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C_0: class /Game/Systems/AI/BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState.BP_RotationRateModificationNotifyState_C has been deprecated.
LogStaticMesh: Building static mesh houdini_logo…

Log 2/2

LogStaticMesh: Built static mesh [0.06s] /HoudiniEngine/houdini_logo.houdini_logo
LogAnsel: Tried to load …/…/…/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/Nvidia/Ansel/Binaries/ThirdParty/AnselSDK64.dll : success=1
LogDreamworld:Display: Failed loading project configuration file ‘’
LogDreamworld:Display: Using project 0, location 0, and configuration file ‘’
LogDreamworld:Display: Project could not be initialized ProjectID:0 LocationID:0
LogDreamworld:Display: Could not select the project.
LogModManager: Starting mod devkit main module.
LogModManager: ModDevKit Debug Mode = false.
Modding:Error: Error Code: Mod upload unsupported on this platform.
VivoxCore: FVivoxCoreModule::StartupModule
VivoxCore: Loaded Library (…/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/Plugins/VivoxCoreUE4Plugin/Source/ThirdParty/VivoxCoreLibrary/Windows/vivoxsdk/x64/Release/ortp.dll)
VivoxCore: Loaded Library (…/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/Plugins/VivoxCoreUE4Plugin/Source/ThirdParty/VivoxCoreLibrary/Windows/vivoxsdk/x64/Release/vivoxsdk.dll)
LogEngine: Initializing Engine…
LogAIModule: Creating AISystem for world Untitled
LogInit: XAudio2 using ‘Smart TV (NVIDIA High Definition Audio)’ : 2 channels at 48 kHz using 16 bits per sample (channel mask 0x3)
LogInit: FAudioDevice initialized.
LogDerivedDataCache: Saved boot cache 1.05s 511MB C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/4.15/DerivedDataCache/Boot.ddc.
LogInit: Texture streaming: Enabled
LogEngineSessionManager: EngineSessionManager initialized
LogInit: Transaction tracking system initialized
BlueprintLog: New page: Editor Load
LocalizationService: Info Localization service is disabled
LogHoudiniEngineEditor: Starting the Houdini Engine Editor module.
Cmd: MAP LOAD FILE="…/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Maps/TestMaps/Marcos/AlmostEmpty.umap" TEMPLATE=0 SHOWPROGRESS=1 FEATURELEVEL=3
LightingResults: New page: Lighting Build
MapCheck: New page: Map Check
LightingResults: New page: Lighting Build
LogNavMesh: dtNavMesh allocations: dtMeshTile (176) x m_maxTiles (25000) = 4400000 bytes, lut: dtMeshTile* (8) x m_tileLutSize (8192) = 65536 bytes
LogAIModule: Creating AISystem for world AlmostEmpty
LogEditorServer: Finished looking for orphan Actors (0.000 secs)
Cmd: MAP CHECKDEP NOCLEARLOG
LogFileCache: Scanning file cache for directory ‘E:/Program Files/Games/Epic Games/ConanExilesDevKitTest/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/’ took 42.93s
MapCheck: Info Map check complete: 0 Error(s), 0 Warning(s), took 97,065.573ms to complete.
LogFileHelpers: Loading map ‘AlmostEmpty’ took 107.112
LogCollectionManager: Loaded 0 collections in 0.000986 seconds
LogFileCache: Scanning file cache for directory ‘C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/ConanSandbox//Saved/Collections/’ took 0.01s
LogFileCache: Scanning file cache for directory ‘E:/Program Files/Games/Epic Games/ConanExilesDevKitTest/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Developers/mysti/Collections/’ took 0.01s
LogDirectoryWatcher:Warning: Failed to begin reading directory changes for E:/Program Files/Games/Epic Games/ConanExilesDevKitTest/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Developers/mysti/Collections/. Error: Le chemin d’accès spécifié est introuvable. (0x00000003)
LogDirectoryWatcher:Warning: Failed to begin reading directory changes for E:/Program Files/Games/Epic Games/ConanExilesDevKitTest/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Collections/. Error: Le fichier spécifié est introuvable. (0x00000002)
LogFileCache: Scanning file cache for directory ‘E:/Program Files/Games/Epic Games/ConanExilesDevKitTest/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Collections/’ took 0.01s
LogCollectionManager: Rebuilt the GUID cache for 0 collections in 0.000001 seconds
LogContentBrowser: Native class hierarchy populated in 0.0322 seconds. Added 2965 classes and 594 folders.
LogContentBrowser: Native class hierarchy updated for ‘WidgetCarousel’ in 0.0006 seconds. Added 0 classes and 0 folders.
LogContentBrowser: Native class hierarchy updated for ‘AddContentDialog’ in 0.0006 seconds. Added 0 classes and 0 folders.
LogContentBrowser: Native class hierarchy updated for ‘SceneOutliner’ in 0.0006 seconds. Added 1 classes and 2 folders.
LogCrashTracker: Crashtracker disabled due to settings.
LogEditorStartupTimes:Warning: Could not open registry key. Error is: 2
LogContentBrowser: Native class hierarchy updated for ‘HierarchicalLODOutliner’ in 0.0006 seconds. Added 1 classes and 2 folders.
LogLoad: (Engine Initialization) Total time: 797.80 seconds
LogLoad: (Engine Initialization) Total Blueprint compile time: 33.69 seconds
LogExternalProfiler: No external profilers were discovered. External profiling features will not be available.
LogContentStreaming: Texture pool size now 700 MB
LogSlate: Took 0.016295 seconds to synchronously load lazily loaded font ‘…/…/…/Engine/Content/Slate/Fonts/Roboto-Regular.ttf’ (155K)
LogSlate: Took 0.031400 seconds to synchronously load lazily loaded font ‘…/…/…/Engine/Content/Slate/Fonts/Roboto-Bold.ttf’ (160K)
LogSlate: Took 0.050298 seconds to synchronously load lazily loaded font ‘…/…/…/Engine/Content/Editor/Slate/Fonts/FontAwesome.ttf’ (139K)
LogRenderer: Reallocating scene render targets to support 764x204 NumSamples 1 (Frame:2).
LogSlate: Took 0.031645 seconds to synchronously load lazily loaded font ‘…/…/…/Engine/Content/Slate/Fonts/Roboto-Light.ttf’ (159K)
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attack-on-alcatraz-1’
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attack-on-alcatraz-1’
LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: Failed to find object ‘Object /Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attack-on-alcatraz-1.music_fight_attack-on-alcatraz-1’
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attack-on-alcatraz-2’
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attack-on-alcatraz-2’
LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: Failed to find object ‘Object /Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attack-on-alcatraz-2.music_fight_attack-on-alcatraz-2’
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_dark-phoenix-tragedy’
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_dark-phoenix-tragedy’
LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: Failed to find object ‘Object /Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_dark-phoenix-tragedy.music_fight_dark-phoenix-tragedy’
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_phoenix-rises-1’
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_phoenix-rises-1’
LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: Failed to find object ‘Object /Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_phoenix-rises-1.music_fight_phoenix-rises-1’
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_phoenix-rises-2’
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_phoenix-rises-2’
LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: Failed to find object ‘Object /Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_phoenix-rises-2.music_fight_phoenix-rises-2’
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight-the-battle-of-the-cure’
LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight-the-battle-of-the-cure’
LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: Failed to find object ‘Object /Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight-the-battle-of-the-cure.music_fight-the-battle-of-the-cure’
LogOutputDevice:Display: Bug report upload completed with result code 200, took 7.012 seconds.
LogAssetRegistry: Asset discovery search completed in 1047.5820 seconds
LogCollectionManager: Rebuilt the object cache for 0 collections in 0.000001 seconds (found 0 objects)
LogCollectionManager: Fixed up redirectors for 0 collections in 0.116172 seconds (updated 0 objects)
LogSlate: Took 0.025741 seconds to synchronously load lazily loaded font ‘…/…/…/Engine/Content/Slate/Fonts/Roboto-Light.ttf’ (159K)
LogFactory: FactoryCreateFile: SoundWave with ReimportSoundFactory (0 0 …/…/…/…/…/…/…/Mods/conan/music for mod/music_fight_attackonalcatraz1.wav)
LogAudioDerivedData:Display: Building compressed audio format OGG wave music_fight_attackonalcatraz1…
LogAudioDerivedData:Warning: Updated SoundWave->RawPCMDataSize during cooking SoundWave /Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attackonalcatraz1.music_fight_attackonalcatraz1.
LogFactory: FactoryCreateFile: SoundWave with ReimportSoundFactory (0 0 …/…/…/…/…/…/…/Mods/conan/music for mod/music_fight_attackonalcatraz2.wav)
LogAudioDerivedData:Display: Building compressed audio format OGG wave music_fight_attackonalcatraz2…
LogAudioDerivedData:Warning: Updated SoundWave->RawPCMDataSize during cooking SoundWave /Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attackonalcatraz2.music_fight_attackonalcatraz2.
LogFactory: FactoryCreateFile: SoundWave with ReimportSoundFactory (0 0 …/…/…/…/…/…/…/Mods/conan/music for mod/music_fight_battlecure.wav)
LogAudioDerivedData:Display: Building compressed audio format OGG wave music_fight_battlecure…
LogAudioDerivedData:Warning: Updated SoundWave->RawPCMDataSize during cooking SoundWave /Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_battlecure.music_fight_battlecure.
LogFactory: FactoryCreateFile: SoundWave with ReimportSoundFactory (0 0 …/…/…/…/…/…/…/Mods/conan/music for mod/music_fight_darkphoenixtragedy.wav)
LogAudioDerivedData:Display: Building compressed audio format OGG wave music_fight_darkphoenixtragedy…
LogAudioDerivedData:Warning: Updated SoundWave->RawPCMDataSize during cooking SoundWave /Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_darkphoenixtragedy.music_fight_darkphoenixtragedy.
LogFactory: FactoryCreateFile: SoundWave with ReimportSoundFactory (0 0 …/…/…/…/…/…/…/Mods/conan/music for mod/music_fight_norulesofengagement.wav)
LogAudioDerivedData:Display: Building compressed audio format OGG wave music_fight_norulesofengagement…
LogAudioDerivedData:Warning: Updated SoundWave->RawPCMDataSize during cooking SoundWave /Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_norulesofengagement.music_fight_norulesofengagement.
LogFactory: FactoryCreateFile: SoundWave with ReimportSoundFactory (0 0 …/…/…/…/…/…/…/Mods/conan/music for mod/music_fight_phoenixrises1.wav)
LogAudioDerivedData:Display: Building compressed audio format OGG wave music_fight_phoenixrises1…
LogAudioDerivedData:Warning: Updated SoundWave->RawPCMDataSize during cooking SoundWave /Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_phoenixrises1.music_fight_phoenixrises1.
LogFactory: FactoryCreateFile: SoundWave with ReimportSoundFactory (0 0 …/…/…/…/…/…/…/Mods/conan/music for mod/music_fight_phoenixrises2.wav)
LogAudioDerivedData:Display: Building compressed audio format OGG wave music_fight_phoenixrises2…
LogAudioDerivedData:Warning: Updated SoundWave->RawPCMDataSize during cooking SoundWave /Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_phoenixrises2.music_fight_phoenixrises2.
LogSlate: Took 0.037848 seconds to synchronously load lazily loaded font ‘…/…/…/Engine/Content/Editor/Slate/Fonts/Roboto-BoldCondensed.ttf’ (158K)
LogSlate: Took 0.000174 seconds to synchronously load lazily loaded font ‘…/…/…/Engine/Content/Slate/Fonts/Roboto-Light.ttf’ (159K)
LogAudioDerivedData:Display: Building compressed audio format OGG wave Braga_FirstGreeting…
LogAudioDerivedData:Display: Building compressed audio format OGG wave Archivist_Circleofswords…
LogAudioDerivedData:Display: Building compressed audio format OGG wave Archivist_DarfariCapital…
LogAudioDerivedData:Display: Building compressed audio format OGG wave Archivist_Roofoftheworld…
LogInit: XAudio2 using ‘Haut-parleurs (Realtek High Definition Audio)’ : 2 channels at 48 kHz using 32 bits per sample (channel mask 0x3)
LogInit: XAudio2 using ‘Realtek HD Audio 2nd output (Realtek High Definition Audio)’ : 2 channels at 48 kHz using 32 bits per sample (channel mask 0x3)
Cmd: OBJ SAVEPACKAGE PACKAGE="/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/CombatMusic_Easy_Cue" FILE="…/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Sound/Music/Combat_1/CombatMusic_Easy_Cue.uasset" SILENT=true
Cmd: CLOSE_SLATE_MAINFRAME
Cmd: OBJ SAVEPACKAGE PACKAGE="/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attackonalcatraz1" FILE="…/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attackonalcatraz1.uasset" SILENT=true
LogModManager:Error: Save/move failed. Can’t save/move new files into the Content directory, except into the Local directory of the currently active mod.
LogFileManager:Warning: MoveFile was unable to move ‘C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/ConanSandbox//Saved/music_fight_attackonalcatraz164141B524F539004D569179A66E94C94.tmp’ to ‘…/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attackonalcatraz1.uasset’, retrying in .5s…
LogModManager:Error: Save/move failed. Can’t save/move new files into the Content directory, except into the Local directory of the currently active mod.
LogFileManager:Warning: MoveFile was unable to move ‘C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/ConanSandbox//Saved/music_fight_attackonalcatraz164141B524F539004D569179A66E94C94.tmp’ to ‘…/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attackonalcatraz1.uasset’, retrying in .5s…
LogFileManager:Error: Error moving file ‘C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/ConanSandbox//Saved/music_fight_attackonalcatraz164141B524F539004D569179A66E94C94.tmp’ to ‘…/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attackonalcatraz1.uasset’.
LogSavePackage:Error: Error saving ‘…/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attackonalcatraz1.uasset’
LogSlate: Took 0.004306 seconds to synchronously load lazily loaded font ‘…/…/…/Engine/Content/Slate/Fonts/Roboto-Regular.ttf’ (155K)
EditorErrors: New page: Save Output
EditorErrors:Warning: Warning Error saving ‘…/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attackonalcatraz1.uasset’
Cmd: OBJ SAVEPACKAGE PACKAGE="/Game/Maps/TestMaps/Marcos/AlmostEmpty" FILE="…/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Maps/TestMaps/Marcos/AlmostEmpty.umap" SILENT=true AUTOSAVING=false KEEPDIRTY=false
Cmd: OBJ SAVEPACKAGE PACKAGE="/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attackonalcatraz1" FILE="…/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attackonalcatraz1.uasset" SILENT=true
LogFileManager:Warning: MoveFile was unable to move ‘C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/ConanSandbox//Saved/music_fight_attackonalcatraz1FF12E5B9447EFDC0A188F680378E6C29.tmp’ to ‘…/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attackonalcatraz1.uasset’, retrying in .5s…
LogFileManager:Warning: MoveFile was unable to move ‘C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/ConanSandbox//Saved/music_fight_attackonalcatraz1FF12E5B9447EFDC0A188F680378E6C29.tmp’ to ‘…/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attackonalcatraz1.uasset’, retrying in .5s…
LogFileManager:Error: Error moving file ‘C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/ConanSandbox//Saved/music_fight_attackonalcatraz1FF12E5B9447EFDC0A188F680378E6C29.tmp’ to ‘…/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attackonalcatraz1.uasset’.
LogSavePackage:Error: Error saving ‘…/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attackonalcatraz1.uasset’
EditorErrors: New page: Save Output
EditorErrors:Warning: Warning Error saving ‘…/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attackonalcatraz1.uasset’
LogDirectoryWatcher: A directory notification for ‘…/…/…/Engine/Plugins/’ was aborted.
LogDirectoryWatcher: A directory notification for ‘…/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/Plugins/’ was aborted.
AssetReimport: New page: Detailed File System Changes from 1:42:36 AM
AssetReimport: Info ‘E:/Program Files/Games/Epic Games/ConanExilesDevKitTest/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Mods/Custom_Music_Easy_mod/preview.png’ has been created.
AssetReimport: New page: Outstanding source content changes 3:42:52 AM
LogFactory: FactoryCreateFile: Texture with ReimportTextureFactory (0 0 E:/Program Files/Games/Epic Games/ConanExilesDevKitTest/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Mods/Custom_Music_Easy_mod/preview.png)
Cmd: OBJ SAVEPACKAGE PACKAGE="/Game/Mods/Custom_Music_Easy_mod/preview" FILE="…/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Mods/Custom_Music_Easy_mod/preview.uasset" SILENT=true
AssetReimport: Info Importing new asset /Game/Mods/Custom_Music_Easy_mod/preview.
LogModManager: ModCook started…
LogFileHelpers: Editor autosave (incl. sublevels) for ‘/Game/Maps/TestMaps/Marcos/AlmostEmpty’ took 0.566
OBJ SavePackage: Generating thumbnails for [1] asset(s) in package [/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attackonalcatraz1] ([1] browsable assets)…
OBJ SavePackage: Rendered thumbnail for [SoundWave /Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attackonalcatraz1.music_fight_attackonalcatraz1]
OBJ SavePackage: Finished generating thumbnails for package [/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attackonalcatraz1]
OBJ SavePackage: Generating thumbnails for [1] asset(s) in package [/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attackonalcatraz2] ([1] browsable assets)…
OBJ SavePackage: Rendered thumbnail for [SoundWave /Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attackonalcatraz2.music_fight_attackonalcatraz2]
OBJ SavePackage: Finished generating thumbnails for package [/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attackonalcatraz2]
OBJ SavePackage: Generating thumbnails for [1] asset(s) in package [/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_battlecure] ([1] browsable assets)…
OBJ SavePackage: Rendered thumbnail for [SoundWave /Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_battlecure.music_fight_battlecure]
OBJ SavePackage: Finished generating thumbnails for package [/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_battlecure]
OBJ SavePackage: Generating thumbnails for [1] asset(s) in package [/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_darkphoenixtragedy] ([1] browsable assets)…
OBJ SavePackage: Rendered thumbnail for [SoundWave /Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_darkphoenixtragedy.music_fight_darkphoenixtragedy]
OBJ SavePackage: Finished generating thumbnails for package [/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_darkphoenixtragedy]
OBJ SavePackage: Generating thumbnails for [1] asset(s) in package [/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_norulesofengagement] ([1] browsable assets)…
OBJ SavePackage: Rendered thumbnail for [SoundWave /Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_norulesofengagement.music_fight_norulesofengagement]
OBJ SavePackage: Finished generating thumbnails for package [/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_norulesofengagement]
OBJ SavePackage: Generating thumbnails for [1] asset(s) in package [/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_phoenixrises1] ([1] browsable assets)…
OBJ SavePackage: Rendered thumbnail for [SoundWave /Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_phoenixrises1.music_fight_phoenixrises1]
OBJ SavePackage: Finished generating thumbnails for package [/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_phoenixrises1]
OBJ SavePackage: Generating thumbnails for [1] asset(s) in package [/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_phoenixrises2] ([1] browsable assets)…
OBJ SavePackage: Rendered thumbnail for [SoundWave /Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_phoenixrises2.music_fight_phoenixrises2]
OBJ SavePackage: Finished generating thumbnails for package [/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_phoenixrises2]
LogFileHelpers: Auto-saving content packages took 0.666
LogModManager: LogConsoleManager:Warning: Console object named ‘granite.AllowPerDLCGraniteCaches’ already exists but is being registered again, but we weren’t expected it to be! (FConsoleManager::AddConsoleObject)LogConsoleManager:Warning: Console object named ‘granite.AllowPerDLCGraniteCaches’ already exists but is being registered again, but we weren’t exp
ected it to be! (FConsoleManager::AddConsoleObject)LogInit:Display: Running engine for game: ConanSandboxLogOnlineSubsystemFls:Warning: OnlineSubsystemFLS::Private::FOnlineSubsystemFLSFactory::CreateSubsystem: We do not currently support running in editor/commandlets.LogOnline:Warning: OSS: No Id specified for Login, one will be generated.LogOnline:Display:
OSS: Logging in user “RAZOR-VIRUS-1F5787DC422F5B0C8378A5B846C9B582-DefaultInstance”.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.00:936][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP AllDesktopTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.01:097][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP MacClientTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.01:275][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP MacNoEditorTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.01:465][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP MacServerTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.01:706][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP MacTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.01:877][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP WindowsClientTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.02:067][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP WindowsNoEditorTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.02:269][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP WindowsServerTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.02:431][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP WindowsTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.02:658][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP AndroidTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.02:841][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_ASTCTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.03:012][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_ATCTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.03:178][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_DXTTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.03:385][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_ETC1TargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.03:583][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_ETC2TargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.03:963][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_MultiTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.03:963][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_PVRTCTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.04:110][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Failed to get target platform HTML5TargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.04:520][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP IOSTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.04:654][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP TVOSTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.04:836][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP LinuxClientTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.05:013][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP LinuxNoEditorTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.05:182][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP LinuxServerTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.05:392][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP LinuxTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.05:392][ 0]LogTargetPlatformManager:Display: Building Assets For WindowsNoEditor
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.08:179][ 0]LogShaderCompilers:Warning: Cannot use SNDBS Shader Compiler as it is not installed on this machine.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.08:179][ 0]LogShaderCompilers:Display: Using Local Shader Compiler.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.12:380][ 0]LogDerivedDataCache:Display: Max Cache Size: 512 MB
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.13:082][ 0]LogDerivedDataCache:Display: Loaded Boot cache: C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/4.15/DerivedDataCache/Boot.ddc
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.13:563][ 0]LogDerivedDataCache:Display: Pak cache opened for reading …/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/DerivedDataCache/Compressed.ddp.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.21:607][ 0]LogConsoleManager:Warning: Console object named ‘dp.Override.Restore’ already exists but is being registered again, but we weren’t expected it to be! (FConsoleManager::AddConsoleObject)
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.31:433][ 0]LogDreamworld:Display: Dreamworld project: ConanSandbox
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.31:433][ 0]LogDreamworld:Display: Dreamworld configuration: ConanSandbox.Client.VS2015.Release.Win64
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.31:433][ 0]LogDreamworld:Display: Dreamworld platform: x64
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.31:433][ 0]LogDreamworld:Display: Dreamworld revision: 295778
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.31:433][ 0]LogDreamworld:Display: Dreamworld snapshot: 29491
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.31:433][ 0]LogDreamworld:Display: Dreamworld branch: devkit
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.31:447][ 0]LogDreamworld:Display: Platform (.ini):
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.31:447][ 0]LogDreamworld:Display: Platform: Windows
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.45.31:447][ 0]LogDreamworld:Display: .ini sub-platform prefix: WindowsSteam
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.46.00:119][ 0]LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/DLC/Special/RewardsTable’
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.46.00:119][ 0]LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: Failed to load ‘/Game/DLC/Special/RewardsTable’: Can’t find file ‘/Game/DLC/Special/RewardsTable’
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.46.00:120][ 0]LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/DLC/Special/RewardsTable’
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.46.00:120][ 0]LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: Failed to load ‘/Game/DLC/Special/RewardsTable’: Can’t find file ‘/Game/DLC/Special/RewardsTable’
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.46.00:120][ 0]LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: Failed to find object ‘Object /Game/DLC/Special/RewardsTable.RewardsTable’
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.46.01:068][ 0]UserSettings:Display: User’s IP Country Code is –
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.46.07:546][ 0]LogDirectoryWatcher:Warning: Failed to begin reading directory changes for E:/Program Files/Games/Epic Games/ConanExilesDevKitTest/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Developers/mysti/Collections/. Error: Le chemin d?acc?s sp?cifi? est introuvable. (0x00000003)
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.46.07:559][ 0]LogDirectoryWatcher:Warning: Failed to begin reading directory changes for E:/Program Files/Games/Epic Games/ConanExilesDevKitTest/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Collections/. Error: Le fichier sp?cifi? est introuvable. (0x00000002)
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.46.09:459][ 0]LogOnline:Display: STEAM: Loading Steam SDK 1.38a
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.46.12:769][ 0]Modding:Error: Error Code: Mod upload unsupported on this platform.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.46.14:624][ 0]LogGameplayTags:Warning: Old tag (Rooftops_Top) which is being redirected still exists in the table! Generally you should remove the old tags from the table when you are redirecting to new tags, or else users will still be able to add the old tags to containers.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.46.22:497][ 0]LogCook:Warning: Unable to read previous cook inisettings for platform WindowsNoEditor invalidating cook
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.46.22:498][ 0]LogCook:Warning: Cook invalidated for platform WindowsNoEditor ini settings don’t match from last cook, clearing all cooked content
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.46.22:498][ 0]LogCook:Warning: Clearing platform cooked data for WindowsNoEditor.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.47:016][ 0]LogFileServer:Warning: Unreal Network File Server starting up…
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:018][ 0]LogFileServer:Display: Unreal Network File Server is ready for client connections on 0.0.0.0:58909!
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:259][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: CookStats
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:259][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: ---------
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:260][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0,CookWallTimeSec=190.986835
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:260][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 0,StartupWallTimeSec=104.149997
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:260][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 0. 0,ModCookTimeSec=86.836816
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:260][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 0. 0. 2,TickLoopGCTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:261][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 0. 0. 3,TickLoopRecompileShaderRequestsTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:261][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 0. 0. 4,TickLoopShaderProcessAsyncResultsTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:261][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 0. 0. 5,TickLoopProcessDeferredCommandsTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:262][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 0. 0. 6,TickLoopTickCommandletStatsTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:262][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Get,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=165,TimeSec=0.032162,MB=4.968049,MB/s=154.468570,Node= 0: LimitKeyLength
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:262][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Get,HitOrMiss=Miss,Count=1,TimeSec=0.000158,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0: LimitKeyLength
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:263][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Put,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=1,TimeSec=0.000162,MB=0.107801,MB/s=664.620452,Node= 0: LimitKeyLength
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:264][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Get,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=165,TimeSec=0.028281,MB=5.171511,MB/s=182.860370,Node= 0. 0: AsyncPut
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:264][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Get,HitOrMiss=Miss,Count=1,TimeSec=0.000147,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0: AsyncPut
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:265][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=OthrThread,Call=Put,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=1,TimeSec=0.000626,MB=0.108693,MB/s=173.492614,Node= 0. 0: AsyncPut
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:265][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Put,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=1,TimeSec=0.000074,MB=0.108693,MB/s=1474.804924,Node= 0. 0: AsyncPutSync
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:265][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Get,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=165,TimeSec=0.028085,MB=5.171511,MB/s=184.139788,Node= 0. 0. 0: Hierarchical
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:266][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Get,HitOrMiss=Miss,Count=1,TimeSec=0.000146,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0: Hierarchical
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:266][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=OthrThread,Call=Put,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=1,TimeSec=0.000256,MB=0.108693,MB/s=424.748429,Node= 0. 0. 0: Hierarchical
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:267][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=OthrThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=1,TimeSec=0.000004,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0: Hierarchical
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:267][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=OthrThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Miss,Count=1,TimeSec=0.000352,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0: Hierarchical
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:268][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=OthrThread,Call=Put,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=2,TimeSec=0.000153,MB=0.003280,MB/s=21.477970,Node= 0. 0. 0. 0: AsyncPut
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:269][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Put,HitOrMiss=Miss,Count=2,TimeSec=0.000016,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 0: AsyncPutSync
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:269][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Get,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=149,TimeSec=0.001550,MB=4.964631,MB/s=3203.194452,Node= 0. 0. 0. 0. 0: MemoryBackend.C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/4.15/DerivedDataCache/Boot.ddc
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:270][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=OthrThread,Call=Put,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=3,TimeSec=0.000256,MB=0.111973,MB/s=437.052337,Node= 0. 0. 0. 0. 0: MemoryBackend.C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/4.15/DerivedDataCache/Boot.ddc
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:270][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=149,TimeSec=0.000354,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 0. 0: MemoryBackend.C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/4.15/DerivedDataCache/Boot.ddc
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:271][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Miss,Count=19,TimeSec=0.000014,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 0. 0: MemoryBackend.C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/4.15/DerivedDataCache/Boot.ddc
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:272][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=OthrThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=1,TimeSec=0.000003,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 0. 0: MemoryBackend.C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/4.15/DerivedDataCache/Boot.ddc
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:272][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=OthrThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Miss,Count=3,TimeSec=0.000016,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 0. 0: MemoryBackend.C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/4.15/DerivedDataCache/Boot.ddc
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:273][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=43,TimeSec=0.000057,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 1. 0: PakFile…/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/DerivedDataCache/Compressed.ddp
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:274][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Miss,Count=123,TimeSec=0.000266,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 1. 0: PakFile…/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/DerivedDataCache/Compressed.ddp
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:275][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=OthrThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Miss,Count=2,TimeSec=0.000006,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 1. 0: PakFile…/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/DerivedDataCache/Compressed.ddp
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:276][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=OthrThread,Call=Put,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=1,TimeSec=0.003998,MB=0.108693,MB/s=27.186874,Node= 0. 0. 0. 2: AsyncPut
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:276][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=OthrThread,Call=Put,HitOrMiss=Miss,Count=106,TimeSec=0.021120,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 2: AsyncPut
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:277][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Put,HitOrMiss=Miss,Count=106,TimeSec=0.002077,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 2: AsyncPutSync
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:277][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=OthrThread,Call=Put,HitOrMiss=Miss,Count=1,TimeSec=0.000129,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 2: AsyncPutSync
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:278][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Get,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=16,TimeSec=0.019900,MB=0.206880,MB/s=10.396222,Node= 0. 0. 0. 2. 0: CorruptionWrapper
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:278][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=OthrThread,Call=Put,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=1,TimeSec=0.003725,MB=0.108693,MB/s=29.176229,Node= 0. 0. 0. 2. 0: CorruptionWrapper
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:279][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=16,TimeSec=0.003613,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 2. 0: CorruptionWrapper
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:279][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Miss,Count=1,TimeSec=0.000141,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 2. 0: CorruptionWrapper
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:280][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=OthrThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=106,TimeSec=0.020771,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 2. 0: CorruptionWrapper
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:280][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=OthrThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Miss,Count=2,TimeSec=0.000606,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 2. 0: CorruptionWrapper
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:281][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Get,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=16,TimeSec=0.019745,MB=0.207124,MB/s=10.489775,Node= 0. 0. 0. 2. 0. 0: FileSystem.C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/Common/DerivedDataCache
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:281][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=OthrThread,Call=Put,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=1,TimeSec=0.003533,MB=0.108708,MB/s=30.771168,Node= 0. 0. 0. 2. 0. 0: FileSystem.C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/Common/DerivedDataCache
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:282][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=16,TimeSec=0.003607,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 2. 0. 0: FileSystem.C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/Common/DerivedDataCache
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:283][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Miss,Count=1,TimeSec=0.000140,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 2. 0. 0: FileSystem.C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/Common/DerivedDataCache
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:283][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=OthrThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=106,TimeSec=0.020736,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 2. 0. 0: FileSystem.C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/Common/DerivedDataCache
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:284][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=OthrThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Miss,Count=4,TimeSec=0.000888,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 2. 0. 0: FileSystem.C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/Common/DerivedDataCache
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:285][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Get,HitOrMiss=Miss,Count=166,TimeSec=0.000101,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 1: MemoryBackend.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:286][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Put,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=1,TimeSec=0.000011,MB=0.108693,MB/s=9971.846134,Node= 0. 0. 1: MemoryBackend.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:286][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Miss,Count=1,TimeSec=0.000000,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 1: MemoryBackend.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:287][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Summary,TotalGetHits=165,TotalGets=166,TotalHitPct=0.993976,LocalHitPct=0.096386,SharedHitPct=0.000000,OtherHitPct=0.897590,MissPct=0.006024
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:589][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: StaticMesh.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=SyncWork,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=37,TimeSec=1.429986,MB=2.640785,MB/s=1.846721,Node=
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:589][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: StaticMesh.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=SyncWork,HitOrMiss=Miss,Count=1,TimeSec=0.256044,MB=0.107801,MB/s=0.421027,Node=
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:590][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: SoundWave.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=SyncWork,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=43,TimeSec=0.001140,MB=0.902060,MB/s=791.280311,Node=
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:630][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: ShaderCompiler,BlockingTimeSec=0.000000,AsyncCompileTimeSec=0.000000,GlobalBeginCompileShaderTimeSec=0.000000,GlobalBeginCompileShaderCalls=0,ProcessAsyncResultsTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:631][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: PhysX.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=SyncWork,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=36,TimeSec=0.010618,MB=0.050524,MB/s=4.758222,Node=BodySetup
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:640][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: MeshMaterial.Misc,ShadersCompiled=0
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:640][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: MaterialShader.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=SyncWork,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=12,TimeSec=0.078559,MB=1.333908,MB/s=16.979784,Node=
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:641][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: MaterialShader.Misc,ShadersCompiled=0
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:641][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: GlobalShader.Misc,ShadersCompiled=0
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:664][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: NavCollision.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=SyncWork,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=37,TimeSec=0.010608,MB=0.040772,MB/s=3.843374,Node=
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:689][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0,CookWallTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:690][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 0,StartupWallTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:690][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1,NewCookTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:690][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 0,StartCookByTheBookTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:691][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 0. 0,GameCookModificationDelegateTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:691][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 1,TickCookOnTheSideTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:691][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 1. 0,TickCookOnTheSideLoadPackagesTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:692][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 1. 1,TickCookOnTheSideSaveCookedPackageTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:692][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 1. 1. 0,TickCookOnTheSideResolveRedirectorsTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:693][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 1. 2,TickCookOnTheSideBeginPackageCacheForCookedPlatformDataTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:693][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 1. 3,TickCookOnTheSideFinishPackageCacheForCookedPlatformDataTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:694][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 2,TickLoopGCTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:694][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 3,TickLoopRecompileShaderRequestsTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:694][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 4,TickLoopShaderProcessAsyncResultsTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:695][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 5,TickLoopProcessDeferredCommandsTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:695][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 6,TickLoopTickCommandletStatsTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:695][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Package.Load,NumPackagesLoaded=274,LoadPackageTimeSec=25.758147
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:719][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Package.Save,NumPackagesSaved=0,SavePackageTimeSec=0.000000,TagPackageExportsPresaveTimeSec=0.000000,TagPackageExportsTimeSec=0.000000,ResetLoadersForSaveTimeSec=0.000000,TagPackageExportsGetObjectsWithOuter=0.000000,TagPackageExportsGetObjectsWithMarks=0.000000,SerializeImportsTimeSe
c=0.000000,SortExportsSeekfreeInnerTimeSec=0.000000,SerializeExportsTimeSec=0.000000,SerializeBulkDataTimeSec=0.000000,AsyncWriteTimeSec=0.000000,MBWritten=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:721][ 0]LogInit:Display:
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:721][ 0]LogInit:Display: Warning/Error Summary (Unique only)
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:721][ 0]LogInit:Display: -----------------------------------
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:721][ 0]LogInit:Display: Modding:Error: Error Code: Mod upload unsupported on this platform.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:721][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogOnlineSubsystemFls:Warning: OnlineSubsystemFLS::Private::FOnlineSubsystemFLSFactory::CreateSubsystem: We do not currently support running in editor/commandlets.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:722][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogOnline:Warning: OSS: No Id specified for Login, one will be generated.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:722][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogShaderCompilers:Warning: Cannot use SNDBS Shader Compiler as it is not installed on this machine.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:722][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogConsoleManager:Warning: Console object named ‘dp.Override.Restore’ already exists but is being registered again, but we weren’t expected it to be! (FConsoleManager::AddConsoleObject)
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:723][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/DLC/Special/RewardsTable’
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:723][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: Failed to load ‘/Game/DLC/Special/RewardsTable’: Can’t find file ‘/Game/DLC/Special/RewardsTable’
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:723][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: Failed to find object ‘Object /Game/DLC/Special/RewardsTable.RewardsTable’
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:724][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogDirectoryWatcher:Warning: Failed to begin reading directory changes for E:/Program Files/Games/Epic Games/ConanExilesDevKitTest/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Developers/mysti/Collections/. Error: Le chemin d?acc?s sp?cifi? est introuvable. (0x00000003)
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:724][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogDirectoryWatcher:Warning: Failed to begin reading directory changes for E:/Program Files/Games/Epic Games/ConanExilesDevKitTest/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Collections/. Error: Le fichier sp?cifi? est introuvable. (0x00000002)
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:725][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogGameplayTags:Warning: Old tag (Rooftops_Top) which is being redirected still exists in the table! Generally you should remove the old tags from the table when you are redirecting to new tags, or else users will still be able to add the old tags to containers.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:726][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogCook:Warning: Unable to read previous cook inisettings for platform WindowsNoEditor invalidating cook
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:726][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogCook:Warning: Cook invalidated for platform WindowsNoEditor ini settings don’t match from last cook, clearing all cooked content
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:727][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogCook:Warning: Clearing platform cooked data for WindowsNoEditor.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:727][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogFileServer:Warning: Unreal Network File Server starting up…
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:727][ 0]LogInit:Display:
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:728][ 0]LogInit:Display: Failure - 1 error(s), 16 warning(s)
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.49:728][ 0]LogInit:Display: Execution of commandlet took: 87.31 seconds
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.55:141][ 0]LogOnline:Display: OSS: FOnlineSubsystemNull::Shutdown()
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.55:141][ 0]LogOnline:Display: Unloading online subsystem: Fls
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.55:155][ 0]LogOnline:Display: Unloading online subsystem: NULL
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.47.55:167][ 0]LogOnline:Display: Unloading online subsystem: STEAM2021-06-06T01:44:51.774[I] DllMain.cpp:22 Attached GfeSDK.dllWindows GetLastError: L?op?ration a r?ussi. (0)=== Critical error: ===Assertion failed: GIsCriticalError || NumLive == 0 [File:C:\exiles\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers/All
ocatorFixedSizeFreeList.h] [Line: 55] FPlatformMisc::RequestExit(1)
LogModManager: ModCook completed with code 3
LogModManager:Error: Error cooking. Cook process returned: 3
LogSlate: Took 0.070257 seconds to synchronously load lazily loaded font ‘…/…/…/Engine/Content/Editor/Slate/Fonts/DroidSansMono.ttf’ (77K)
LogModManager: ModCook started…
LogModManager: LogConsoleManager:Warning: Console object named ‘granite.AllowPerDLCGraniteCaches’ already exists but is being registered again, but we weren’t expected it to be! (FConsoleManager::AddConsoleObject)LogConsoleManager:Warning: Console object named ‘granite.AllowPerDLCGraniteCaches’ already exists but is being registered again, but we weren’t exp
ected it to be! (FConsoleManager::AddConsoleObject)LogInit:Display: Running engine for game: ConanSandboxLogOnlineSubsystemFls:Warning: OnlineSubsystemFLS::Private::FOnlineSubsystemFLSFactory::CreateSubsystem: We do not currently support running in editor/commandlets.LogOnline:Warning: OSS: No Id specified for Login, one will be generated.LogOnline:Display:
OSS: Logging in user “RAZOR-VIRUS-1F5787DC422F5B0C8378A5B846C9B582-DefaultInstance”.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.31:518][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP AllDesktopTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.31:690][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP MacClientTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.31:855][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP MacNoEditorTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.32:021][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP MacServerTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.32:182][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP MacTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.32:352][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP WindowsClientTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.32:559][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP WindowsNoEditorTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.32:735][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP WindowsServerTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.32:873][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP WindowsTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.33:041][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP AndroidTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.33:196][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_ASTCTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.33:365][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_ATCTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.33:538][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_DXTTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.33:711][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_ETC1TargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.33:876][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_ETC2TargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.34:168][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_MultiTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.34:168][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP Android_PVRTCTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.34:289][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Failed to get target platform HTML5TargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.34:571][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP IOSTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.34:750][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP TVOSTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.34:923][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP LinuxClientTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.35:079][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP LinuxNoEditorTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.35:246][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP LinuxServerTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.35:416][ 0]LogTemp:Display: Loaded TP LinuxTargetPlatform
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.35:416][ 0]LogTargetPlatformManager:Display: Building Assets For WindowsNoEditor
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.36:820][ 0]LogShaderCompilers:Warning: Cannot use SNDBS Shader Compiler as it is not installed on this machine.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.36:820][ 0]LogShaderCompilers:Display: Using Local Shader Compiler.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.38:107][ 0]LogDerivedDataCache:Display: Max Cache Size: 512 MB
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.38:607][ 0]LogDerivedDataCache:Display: Loaded Boot cache: C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/4.15/DerivedDataCache/Boot.ddc
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.38:915][ 0]LogDerivedDataCache:Display: Pak cache opened for reading …/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/DerivedDataCache/Compressed.ddp.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.39:502][ 0]LogConsoleManager:Warning: Console object named ‘dp.Override.Restore’ already exists but is being registered again, but we weren’t expected it to be! (FConsoleManager::AddConsoleObject)
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.42:011][ 0]LogDreamworld:Display: Dreamworld project: ConanSandbox
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.42:011][ 0]LogDreamworld:Display: Dreamworld configuration: ConanSandbox.Client.VS2015.Release.Win64
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.42:011][ 0]LogDreamworld:Display: Dreamworld platform: x64
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.42:011][ 0]LogDreamworld:Display: Dreamworld revision: 295778
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.42:011][ 0]LogDreamworld:Display: Dreamworld snapshot: 29491
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.42:011][ 0]LogDreamworld:Display: Dreamworld branch: devkit
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.42:011][ 0]LogDreamworld:Display: Platform (.ini):
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.42:011][ 0]LogDreamworld:Display: Platform: Windows
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.42:011][ 0]LogDreamworld:Display: .ini sub-platform prefix: WindowsSteam
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.51:046][ 0]LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/DLC/Special/RewardsTable’
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.51:046][ 0]LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: Failed to load ‘/Game/DLC/Special/RewardsTable’: Can’t find file ‘/Game/DLC/Special/RewardsTable’
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.51:047][ 0]LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/DLC/Special/RewardsTable’
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.51:047][ 0]LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: Failed to load ‘/Game/DLC/Special/RewardsTable’: Can’t find file ‘/Game/DLC/Special/RewardsTable’
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.51:047][ 0]LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: Failed to find object ‘Object /Game/DLC/Special/RewardsTable.RewardsTable’
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.51:352][ 0]UserSettings:Display: User’s IP Country Code is –
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.55:125][ 0]LogDirectoryWatcher:Warning: Failed to begin reading directory changes for E:/Program Files/Games/Epic Games/ConanExilesDevKitTest/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Developers/mysti/Collections/. Error: Le chemin d?acc?s sp?cifi? est introuvable. (0x00000003)
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.55:137][ 0]LogDirectoryWatcher:Warning: Failed to begin reading directory changes for E:/Program Files/Games/Epic Games/ConanExilesDevKitTest/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Collections/. Error: Le fichier sp?cifi? est introuvable. (0x00000002)
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.56:256][ 0]LogOnline:Display: STEAM: Loading Steam SDK 1.38a
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.58:166][ 0]Modding:Error: Error Code: Mod upload unsupported on this platform.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.51.58:796][ 0]LogGameplayTags:Warning: Old tag (Rooftops_Top) which is being redirected still exists in the table! Generally you should remove the old tags from the table when you are redirecting to new tags, or else users will still be able to add the old tags to containers.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.02:377][ 0]LogCook:Warning: Unable to read previous cook inisettings for platform WindowsNoEditor invalidating cook
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.02:378][ 0]LogCook:Warning: Cook invalidated for platform WindowsNoEditor ini settings don’t match from last cook, clearing all cooked content
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.02:378][ 0]LogCook:Warning: Clearing platform cooked data for WindowsNoEditor.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.13:690][ 0]LogFileServer:Warning: Unreal Network File Server starting up…
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:173][ 0]LogFileServer:Display: Unreal Network File Server is ready for client connections on 0.0.0.0:50314!
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:414][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: CookStats
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:414][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: ---------
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:414][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0,CookWallTimeSec=48.023795
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:415][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 0,StartupWallTimeSec=35.985364
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:415][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 0. 0,ModCookTimeSec=12.038410
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:415][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 0. 0. 2,TickLoopGCTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:416][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 0. 0. 3,TickLoopRecompileShaderRequestsTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:416][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 0. 0. 4,TickLoopShaderProcessAsyncResultsTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:416][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 0. 0. 5,TickLoopProcessDeferredCommandsTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:417][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 0. 0. 6,TickLoopTickCommandletStatsTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:417][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Get,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=166,TimeSec=0.012682,MB=5.075850,MB/s=400.256317,Node= 0: LimitKeyLength
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:417][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Get,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=166,TimeSec=0.009128,MB=5.280204,MB/s=578.436946,Node= 0. 0: AsyncPut
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:418][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Get,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=166,TimeSec=0.008960,MB=5.280204,MB/s=589.328194,Node= 0. 0. 0: Hierarchical
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:418][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Get,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=152,TimeSec=0.001644,MB=5.076604,MB/s=3087.958570,Node= 0. 0. 0. 0. 0: MemoryBackend.C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/4.15/DerivedDataCache/Boot.ddc
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:419][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=152,TimeSec=0.000302,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 0. 0: MemoryBackend.C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/4.15/DerivedDataCache/Boot.ddc
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:419][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Miss,Count=14,TimeSec=0.000001,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 0. 0: MemoryBackend.C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/4.15/DerivedDataCache/Boot.ddc
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:420][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=43,TimeSec=0.000073,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 1. 0: PakFile…/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/DerivedDataCache/Compressed.ddp
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:420][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Miss,Count=123,TimeSec=0.000229,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 1. 0: PakFile…/…/…/Games/ConanSandbox/DerivedDataCache/Compressed.ddp
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:421][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=OthrThread,Call=Put,HitOrMiss=Miss,Count=109,TimeSec=0.018521,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 2: AsyncPut
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:421][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Put,HitOrMiss=Miss,Count=109,TimeSec=0.002137,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 2: AsyncPutSync
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:422][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Get,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=14,TimeSec=0.001994,MB=0.203600,MB/s=102.080687,Node= 0. 0. 0. 2. 0: CorruptionWrapper
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:422][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=14,TimeSec=0.002390,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 2. 0: CorruptionWrapper
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:423][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=OthrThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=109,TimeSec=0.018036,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 2. 0: CorruptionWrapper
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:424][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Get,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=14,TimeSec=0.001816,MB=0.203814,MB/s=112.238313,Node= 0. 0. 0. 2. 0. 0: FileSystem.C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/Common/DerivedDataCache
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:424][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=14,TimeSec=0.002386,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 2. 0. 0: FileSystem.C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/Common/DerivedDataCache
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:425][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=OthrThread,Call=Exists,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=109,TimeSec=0.018006,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 0. 2. 0. 0: FileSystem.C:/Users/mysti/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/Common/DerivedDataCache
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:426][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=Get,HitOrMiss=Miss,Count=166,TimeSec=0.000087,MB=0.000000,MB/s=0.000000,Node= 0. 0. 1: MemoryBackend.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:427][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: DDC.Summary,TotalGetHits=166,TotalGets=166,TotalHitPct=1.000000,LocalHitPct=0.084337,SharedHitPct=0.000000,OtherHitPct=0.915663,MissPct=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:427][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: StaticMesh.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=SyncWork,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=38,TimeSec=0.777927,MB=2.748587,MB/s=3.533219,Node=
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:428][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: SoundWave.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=SyncWork,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=43,TimeSec=0.000895,MB=0.902060,MB/s=1008.225724,Node=
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:428][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: ShaderCompiler,BlockingTimeSec=0.000000,AsyncCompileTimeSec=0.000000,GlobalBeginCompileShaderTimeSec=0.000000,GlobalBeginCompileShaderCalls=0,ProcessAsyncResultsTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:429][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: PhysX.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=SyncWork,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=36,TimeSec=0.004001,MB=0.050524,MB/s=12.629045,Node=BodySetup
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:429][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: MeshMaterial.Misc,ShadersCompiled=0
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:429][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: MaterialShader.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=SyncWork,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=12,TimeSec=0.016950,MB=1.333908,MB/s=78.696178,Node=
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:430][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: MaterialShader.Misc,ShadersCompiled=0
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:430][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: GlobalShader.Misc,ShadersCompiled=0
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:430][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: NavCollision.Usage,ThreadName=GameThread,Call=SyncWork,HitOrMiss=Hit,Count=37,TimeSec=0.004366,MB=0.040772,MB/s=9.339053,Node=
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:431][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0,CookWallTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:432][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 0,StartupWallTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:432][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1,NewCookTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:432][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 0,StartCookByTheBookTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:432][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 0. 0,GameCookModificationDelegateTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:433][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 1,TickCookOnTheSideTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:433][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 1. 0,TickCookOnTheSideLoadPackagesTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:433][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 1. 1,TickCookOnTheSideSaveCookedPackageTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:433][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 1. 1. 0,TickCookOnTheSideResolveRedirectorsTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:434][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 1. 2,TickCookOnTheSideBeginPackageCacheForCookedPlatformDataTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:434][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 1. 3,TickCookOnTheSideFinishPackageCacheForCookedPlatformDataTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:434][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 2,TickLoopGCTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:434][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 3,TickLoopRecompileShaderRequestsTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:435][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 4,TickLoopShaderProcessAsyncResultsTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:435][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 5,TickLoopProcessDeferredCommandsTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:435][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Cook.Profile,Path= 0. 1. 6,TickLoopTickCommandletStatsTimeSec=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:435][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Package.Load,NumPackagesLoaded=274,LoadPackageTimeSec=5.688627
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:436][ 0]LogCookModCommandlet:Display: Package.Save,NumPackagesSaved=0,SavePackageTimeSec=0.000000,TagPackageExportsPresaveTimeSec=0.000000,TagPackageExportsTimeSec=0.000000,ResetLoadersForSaveTimeSec=0.000000,TagPackageExportsGetObjectsWithOuter=0.000000,TagPackageExportsGetObjectsWithMarks=0.000000,SerializeImportsTimeSe
c=0.000000,SortExportsSeekfreeInnerTimeSec=0.000000,SerializeExportsTimeSec=0.000000,SerializeBulkDataTimeSec=0.000000,AsyncWriteTimeSec=0.000000,MBWritten=0.000000
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:437][ 0]LogInit:Display:
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:437][ 0]LogInit:Display: Warning/Error Summary (Unique only)
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:437][ 0]LogInit:Display: -----------------------------------
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:438][ 0]LogInit:Display: Modding:Error: Error Code: Mod upload unsupported on this platform.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:438][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogOnlineSubsystemFls:Warning: OnlineSubsystemFLS::Private::FOnlineSubsystemFLSFactory::CreateSubsystem: We do not currently support running in editor/commandlets.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:439][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogOnline:Warning: OSS: No Id specified for Login, one will be generated.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:439][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogShaderCompilers:Warning: Cannot use SNDBS Shader Compiler as it is not installed on this machine.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:439][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogConsoleManager:Warning: Console object named ‘dp.Override.Restore’ already exists but is being registered again, but we weren’t expected it to be! (FConsoleManager::AddConsoleObject)
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:440][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/DLC/Special/RewardsTable’
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:440][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: Failed to load ‘/Game/DLC/Special/RewardsTable’: Can’t find file ‘/Game/DLC/Special/RewardsTable’
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:441][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: Failed to find object ‘Object /Game/DLC/Special/RewardsTable.RewardsTable’
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:441][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogDirectoryWatcher:Warning: Failed to begin reading directory changes for E:/Program Files/Games/Epic Games/ConanExilesDevKitTest/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Developers/mysti/Collections/. Error: Le chemin d?acc?s sp?cifi? est introuvable. (0x00000003)
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:442][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogDirectoryWatcher:Warning: Failed to begin reading directory changes for E:/Program Files/Games/Epic Games/ConanExilesDevKitTest/Games/ConanSandbox/Content/Collections/. Error: Le fichier sp?cifi? est introuvable. (0x00000002)
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:443][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogGameplayTags:Warning: Old tag (Rooftops_Top) which is being redirected still exists in the table! Generally you should remove the old tags from the table when you are redirecting to new tags, or else users will still be able to add the old tags to containers.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:444][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogCook:Warning: Unable to read previous cook inisettings for platform WindowsNoEditor invalidating cook
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:445][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogCook:Warning: Cook invalidated for platform WindowsNoEditor ini settings don’t match from last cook, clearing all cooked content
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:445][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogCook:Warning: Clearing platform cooked data for WindowsNoEditor.
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:445][ 0]LogInit:Display: LogFileServer:Warning: Unreal Network File Server starting up…
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:446][ 0]LogInit:Display:
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:446][ 0]LogInit:Display: Failure - 1 error(s), 16 warning(s)
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:446][ 0]LogInit:Display: Execution of commandlet took: 12.07 seconds
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:961][ 0]LogOnline:Display: OSS: FOnlineSubsystemNull::Shutdown()
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:961][ 0]LogOnline:Display: Unloading online subsystem: Fls
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:978][ 0]LogOnline:Display: Unloading online subsystem: NULL
LogModManager: [2021.06.05-23.52.14:987][ 0]LogOnline:Display: Unloading online subsystem: STEAM2021-06-06T01:51:29.148[I] DllMain.cpp:22 Attached GfeSDK.dllWindows GetLastError: L?op?ration a r?ussi. (0)=== Critical error: ===Assertion failed: GIsCriticalError || NumLive == 0 [File:C:\exiles\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers/All
ocatorFixedSizeFreeList.h] [Line: 55] FPlatformMisc::RequestExit(1)
LogModManager: ModCook completed with code 3
LogModManager:Error: Error cooking. Cook process returned: 3
LogHttp:Warning: Timeout processing Http request. 0000015C75EB6E80 url=https://datarouter.ol.epicgames.com/datarouter/api/v1/public/data?SessionID=%7B3887A692-42FB-6371-1CE4-DB972060E28D%7D&AppID=UEEditor.Perforce.Release&AppVersion=4.15.3-295778%2Bue415-dw-osl&UserID=1f5787dc422f5b0c8378a5b846c9b582%7C523cf3e0331e45a288f04945d38a1826%7Cf17de1e6-09b9-4d44-bc
51-8602b82f960f&AppEnvironment=datacollector-source&UploadType=eteventstream
LogHttp:Warning: InternetStatusCallbackWinInet: on invalid request 0000015C75EB6E80.
LogHttp:Warning: InternetStatusCallbackWinInet: on invalid request 0000015C75EB6E80.

here how it looks like

Hello

So I have downloaded the corrected version, but I am still having an error at the step of saving the new songs during mod test.
Here is the message

The asset ‘/Game/Sound/Music/Combat_1/music_fight_attackonalcatraz1’ (music_fight_attackonalcatraz1.uasset) failed to save.

Cancel: Stop saving all assets and return to the editor.
Retry: Attempt to save the asset again.
Continue: Skip saving this asset only.

Here is a screenshot of the new song added. They all have an * and I believe they require something more, but I don’t know what. Anyone have any idea ?

I just run Spotify in the background. Usually with Basil Poledouris’ Conan the Barbarian soundtrack and Wardruna.

I used to do that too, but now that I know more or less how to edit the songs, I really want to find out what is the mechanics behind this. We could even add dialogue, localize voices or add ambiances sounds

1 Like

Here is how I have linked all new songs