Need help with circular roof

I recently made a circular home and I’m putting a roof on it. However, for whatever reason two of the roof pieces won’t place and I’m not sure why. But I’m brand new to this game and entirely new to using roofs so… what do I do here?
imgur / a / OxXaLrx
The stability from top to bottom left to right is this:
40-empty-40
60-60-empty-60-60
80-80-80-80-80-80-80-80

The empty slots are obviously the ones I for some reason cannot fill.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, it is hard to explain but I will try my best. To be able to close a polygon roof you need to follow some steps.
1st you have to know that if your foundations are more than 2 over the hexagon you need to reinforce with ceilings and it will destroy the beauty of the polygon roof.
2nd. To be able to close right you need to continue the pattern of your square foundations and you triangle foundations.
If you won’t use the same pattern sometimes it does not let you close it.
If you have more than 2 over the hexagon reinforce with ceilings but as I said the roof is not so cool.
If you have more than 2, 3 for example and more you will have to reinforce with pillars or door frames in the middle. I did this to my kitchen almost all the time

Good luck have fun

It took a bit of trial and error (and a weird bug where my pillar wasn’t giving support for a second) but I was able to do it! Thank you so much for your explanation! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.