Need some admin help from funcom

@Ignasi @Tascha

Is there a way to wipe the thralls that were not supposed to be captured on g-portal servers. I own one, but it is really difficult to “clean” house because of no access to db and data that would let me just talk to the players that do have them.

1 Like

Hey @WhatMightHaveBeen

Our team is discussing options on how to enable additional admin commands on PS4 that could help server admins. We’ve also sent a note to the devs to see if they can share a similar script to that we ran in our server during the #vathisgate (F) but they’re currently working hard on fixes so we fear we might not get a positive answer in that regard, at least for the time being. :frowning:

1 Like

@WhatMightHaveBeen are abandoned thralls on your server out living there expiration date. They are on mine by weeks.a real pain to kill. Especially those floating in mtn. Tops. Is there a bug with the decay time. TY.

HAVEN’T NOTICED. i WILL CHECK TONIGHT.

Great says 15 days on my server.

Hello, I don’t know why, but I can’t set the keyboard to the 1 2 3 4 button above Q W E R … And they can’t even be used in the game. I must have them set to NUM 1. Would anyone advise me?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.