Need some help because of Griefing

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this type of harassment. You should reach out to the development team and see what their response is. Understand that there are a lot of official servers out there with a lot of players so in their post they do say that covering all of them is difficult. You can also reach out to Microsoft. They have a Code of Conduct. I do not know the extent of the situation but if the player(s) are crossing the line of harassment outlined there then you need to take gameplay footage and report them to Microsoft as well. It creates a toxic gaming environment for everyone. It’s understandable that everyone plays together on a PVE server, crosses paths and “mines” the same resources. Those are game resources which no one lays claim to until they are in inventory. To then grief a player across the map, across days and use map bosses to circumvent the game settings to break builds is in my opinion a true player toxic. I would suggest you move servers. I know it isn’t fun to start over, to grind and to rebuild but if there is any way to avoid players like that I personally think it’s worth it.

Funcom Harassment & Griefing Thread

Microsoft XBL Abuse Reporting & Code of Conduct