Need ur help sorcerers!

one quick question for noobs like myself!!!
if u into authority builds , can u really have 2 pets following u?

help the noob!!! (and i might switch to sorcery build with full authority! XD)

You can max auth and get two thralls following you, or you can rake the other perk and give them +20 all stats, works better for me personally.
You can use 3 zombie at a time anyway the bonus stats help. Demon isnt bad either but yiu need to keep killing things in increase its time before it goes for you instead. Normally itl just wander off tbh.
Demon armor and hammer last an hour again killing stuff increases the timer back towards full.
I have np doing any dungeon solo with just the armor and hammer.
If you currupt your perks be aware you will learn to hate staminer, build stats accordingly.
Spells wise past 20% corruption there is nothing that is worth it currently both the storm and call the dead are pretty much worthless.
However the 20% have some options.
Bat is handy for pvp but you need carry weight for bombs and with corruption your stat points are valuable in other areas.
In pve, mirror mark gives a clone that draws agro, very usefull for bosses, invisbility is cool, players can see you but npcs not so much.
The harvest resources spell in a crystal cave, or with star metal works well and no need to pop the casing 1st either
Light spells too short youl take a torch anyway,
Darkness, bridge slowfall etc nice effects situational.
All in all, can have a play with it and still function, if you corrupt perks be aware they replace the normal ones, not going to go through them all can find online easy. 20 points corrupted authority removes all the normal perks including extra thrall or bonus stats 19 points gives them a high frenzy buff and keeps the 4th normal.
Hope that helps.

2 Likes

The “two followers” perk (War Party) is not a corrupt perk, it’s a regular perk. So no need to turn into a sorcerer if you want an extra helper.

3 Likes

thank you for the extensive coverage!! ur reply is really detailed!!! u have almost everything covered. but can i have 2 pets following me at the same time? (not thralls / zombies/ summoned)

maybe i can go full sorcery if this build allow me 2 pets!!! i know u can go with 2 thralls, but i am seeking to test which pet combination is best for me if i am allowed to get 2 pets along!!! this is the main reason i am asking!

1 Like

2 pets/thralls or 4 zombies
Wont get your stat bonuses with that build though

1 Like

I hate it so much :')

1 Like

Not as much as i hate 50% corrupted stamina :wink:

Kinda wish the 3rd could give me a piggyback

2 Likes

I have been running authority build 2 sabertooths no need to be corrupted. Since 3.0 @Ragnaguard

1 Like

I made a Void forged gladios went to use and it give me about 50% corrupted does all Void forge weapons do that now?? Thanks in advance :relaxed:

1 Like

Used the Gladius yesterday, didn’t get corruption are you sure it the voidforge gladius?
I bellieve the voidforge mace does that.

1 Like

I will have to check today.

1 Like

@sestus2009 and @2cents thank you again for the reply!!! i ussually have only 20 grit @ my character so , the stamina wont be a problem (also jhils gloves) . will give the solution to @2cents for his fast replies , even though both of u was on point, as he answered all i could ask about full authority!! :smiley: cheers buddy! @sestus2009 ty also for bothering to answer my question buddy!!! :smiley:
now to make things clear for u , i was more thinking of getting 2 brutus at once in ios and 2 frost giants at once in el . Brutus i think will be devastating with their dpm and frost giants i think will be hard to counter as they have aoe dmg!!! we shall see!!! :smiley: will probably try it in weekend!!!

ty both guys!!!

2 Likes

Turns out it was Void forge sword have not made the Gladius yet must learn :wink:. Corruption hits fast.

1 Like

Yeah the mace and long sword gives a lot of corruption :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.