Needs change imo

As it stands I like to do an accuracy build myself, but with what you have to put into it, I feel like I might as well just use melee a lot of the time. Changes to improve bows power and convenience would be a awesome. As I said it’s not like it’s easy in any way to hit players with arrows.

More people with less servers? The two that I have played on seem to be kind of dry, the population is spread thin at least for the last week I’ve noticed.

This is what happens when you have a development team that knows next to nothing about game balance.

They don’t, and it shows. The only thing you need to see to know this, is bows. They are in the state they are in where they have limited uses in Pvp and are useless in PVE. When asked in a live stream they said, and I quote “We’re happy with where bows are”. They were happy and content that they nerfed a weapon in this game into uselessness…

Armor progression is trash, armors make no sense from a realism standpoint. Bare legs and middrift do not offer protection against cold… Lower level flawless armor gives better6stats6than lvl 60 epic gear.

And yes, you have the one set to rule them all.

Weapons would be fine if legendarys had a reliable means to be repaired right now. Most of their stats are in line with Tilith’s Sorrow… Unfortunately the only way to reliably get a thrall that can produce legendary repair kits is through purge, and if you not lucky enough to be getting purges at this point, you’re shìt out of luck.

Vitality perk at 30 breaks the game in so many ways. It needlessly prolongs pvp, it negates temperature effects. You can face tank frostbite and heatstroke in medium exile armor and never die, because you regen at the same rate it damages you.

But instead of addressing these issues, they decided it was more important from a balance perspective to make healing items essentially useless.

They have no clue what they are doing.

1 Like

Passive regeneration it self is not a problem. Problem is in weather system and pvp is prolonged due to dodge, infinite shield block, boosted healing from other vitality perks and religion system allowing you to combine poison removing, easy meat farm, anti poison and what ever… Also another thing is that most players use Gas Orbs in pvp due to its high damage and low price. So players just “dance” around… throwing dirt… waiting, doing hit and run…

Orbs and explosives really needs to be nerfed at least by 50% and new perk added to some unused stat that would increase its effect so you can special in this s**t…

But in general… there is so many balance requests that I dont really hope for any at all

What you just said is okay. but the current system (from the forum posts) looks like not really the case.

As far as I can see everyone is restricted to use silent legion. otherwise the “enemy” will be too op. right?
At least this one comes to my mind reading the posts.

But In PVE when I go up against a shield bearer I have the option to kick the ■■■■ out of it.
When they using a spear I can stunlock them with daggers never ending combo. 2handed sword and 2h hammer wielders are slow as ■■■■ so you can easy dodge it and counter attack while they are vulnerable.

Also gas orbs if someone uses NOT the mask… so you have options and still ppl complain about that one particular armor set and spear users. :smiley:

And now the safes… A safe should be safe and not some paperbox. I do not play PVP because bases are destroyable. I would play it if that won1t be the case at all. When I build something I like it to be “permanent”

For example I enjoyed playing Cs:Go or MWO against other players. “damage” there is only temporary.
but in MWO you still can fiddle with the build. I just don’t really see what good can come from this:
I grind 0-24 for a week to make a good base… finaly taking a nap and log in just to see someone blew up half of the thing and stripped me from everything I collected/built/created…etc.
For me that would not be fun. And it wasn’t in ARK nor in Rust so ever since I see PVP only as the evil.
The most of the games suffer because developers needs to make PVP gamers happy.
And OFC nobody could really force them devs to make 2 different game (one for PVP and one for PVE)

and yet armor restriction (“the look should reflect the attributes” mentality) is good for PVP this way you know your foe’s gear I can understand that. but on the other hand I like to look of the zamoran and could be use a medium armor which looks like that but gives better stats (not the useless agility).

or bows. they got nerfed because it was too OP for PVP. see the result? you need at least 3x the time to kill a big boss with bows on the archeriest (limited to one option) build… and only 1/3rd the time to kill it with a sword or any melee…

And after all this I think you can see why I am Terrified whenever anyone cries to a nerf… :smiley: