Nemedian Ceilings show through carpets

The Nemedian ceilings show through the Green Stygian and Large Carpets (oddly enough, not the other Stygian Carpets, just Green). I know this is a very insignificant issue, and you have many other more urgent issues to address. But I did want to bring it to your attention in hopes of it getting fixed at some point.

The fact that it is only with the one color of the 4 Stygian Carpets really confuses me. I’ve always assumed they were just 4 skins of the same item, but there must be some differences beyond that I guess.

I see this has been reported before, at least for the Large Carpet.

P.S. I agree with the wish for less wrinkled carpets as well. The Nemedian Carpets are awesome, though as he said, they are very small.

P.S.S. I forgot to add my screenshot, so here you go.

6 Likes

Oh jeeze yes, the large carpet is a huge issue. I have other carpets down on the same Nemedian ceiling tiles and they are fine (haven’t used the green Stygian one yet though) but the Large Carpet is egregious.

4 Likes

Yeah, because the floor boards are uneven. It’s on ceilings and foundations. You’ll notice the nemedian carpets are thicker for this reason. Unfortunately, it doesn’t solve the issue of clipping on other rugs and carpets. To add to this, pretty much everything clips through them. You’ll notice your feet sink in a bit too.

2 Likes

I’ve always disliked how junky the nemeduan floors look. We can build this gorgeous stone structure but haven’t figured out wood floors lol. Make them like the stable ceilings or frontier. Those both look nice.

I reported this yonks ago when the DLC released. It was acknowledged too. I think FC has some sort of internal policy wherein they don’t update the old DLC packs for some reason.

I’ve also reported that the Arena wall, windows and door frames have a horrid gap between the top and bottom when alternated (window with wall atop if for example, or doorframe then wall will leave a sizable gap).

Theres also the case of there being a bunch of extra Javelin/One-handed spear skins in the earlier DLCs, but none of them show up in game. Might still be able to find em in the admin panel.

2 Likes

All the dlcs are to mix and match. I use this rough look for rustic using or balconies and attic. I mostly use the turan ceilings for light reflection and glamor, and the frontier ceiling for luxurious wooden floors.

I use them for my port towns and boardwalks and stuff. They work well for the rustic vibe as @stelagel mentioned. I’ve also got a rule of thumb that I like to use frontier and similar for inside and nemedian for outside. That way it feels like the outdoor areas are weather worn, while the inside stays nice. Frontier ceilings make for really nice flooring.

1 Like

I’ve always disliked how junky the nemeduan floors look. We can build this gorgeous stone structure but haven’t figured out wood floors lol. Make them like the stable ceilings or frontier. Those both look nice.

Damn sorry for all of the repeat posts. Something wrong. My replies aren’t showing up for a bit so i keep resending them. Just ignore me lol

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.