Nerf vault! ASAP!

everyone that says nerfing is not an option, just does not have any idea about how to run a WORKING PVP environment.

you troll so hard i can’t believe it, on the official (especially the chinese) block ALL AREAS and built safes EVERYWHERE, if you come as solo player and your terrority has been built with 2-3 vaults, you gonna have to farm probably WEEKS to destroy these **** things and gain after it NOTHING!

it’s just an unfair method that they have 600k hp, take aroudn 100 jars to destroy and the enemy can built them with a farming time of only 30 minutes!!!

stop trolling with those vaults, if you play solo and need safety get a clan, it’s not pvp if a solo player is able to survive for years just cause he has 39912390 vaults depleted over the map, which even big clans can’t or it’s just not cost efficent to destroy

Fixed that for you.
A nerf done right is good.

Though even overnerfing is sometimes better than leaving something in an absurdly OP state.

Honestly I feel raiding needs to be harder. I understand raiders want to raid with minimal effort but it takes longer to farm materials to build a reasonably sized secure tier 3 base then it does to farm enough materials to make 50 bombs.

I am a single player on PVP with no clan and I have made altogether 38 bombs throughout my play through. I have only been to the volcano 2 times to farm gold.

I agree that 2 vaults is more then enough for any player. A limit would be great. I haven’t even filled one vault yet.

1 Like

That’s a good idea and will fall under the same principle as the bedrolls.
Place a second and one destroys itself. OR make limit two if one seems like not enough.

I have 4 vaults worth of stuff I’ve farmed myself. Rather not lose it all to a few bombs.

1 Like

I have one vault that is almost filled with black ice so I don’t have to make that trip more often then required. We work a lot of hours to get out stuff collected, a clan can blow the vault in a couple hours of farming so why should it be nerfed. All that does is make the big clans that much more powerful if you cant protect your stuff.

again to farm a vault : 30 min, to farm the same amount of jars to destroy it : propably a day

you will have guys spamming vaults in your garden or inside your base’s wall if they don’t want you on the server easily

It is not just about the time to build the vault, its the time to farm all the stuff you put into it

take an archeon pickaxe and go for it, i can built you within a hour a couple of safe’s propably , but to get the same amount of jars to even destroy ONE , it takes HOURS & HOURS!

i just had on the official server an raid from an enemy clan where they put 5!!! vaults in my garden, i had to use ALL our jars which got passivly farmed over 2 weeks to destroy 3 and a half of them, and there was nothing in it, so it was a waste for me.

to get trolly enough : they might have just gone there and fixed them in 30 seconds, while i needed 1 hour with my jar action…

Only 1 vault? That’s low. I have over 30 around my pillar base. (5 of these underwater)

Why? -> cheap and effective land claim against treb towers :slight_smile:

I’m sure theres some chinese clan out there who already have claimed the whole server with them :smiley:

My humble suggestion to this is to reasonably limit max number of vaults by clan/person on one hand, on another hand improve vaults to something like 1.000.000 hp.

I have two vaults total, one is just for black ice. I don’t dispute why you are using it. I am only against this being nerfed.

If they limit the number then there should be more slots available within.

You don’t want to be a Target don’t keep massive amount of stuff on hand. I don’t need more than one vault and I have a big fully stocked base.

agree with almost everything that u said,but my base loot for example needs at least 15 vaults for all the loot,sure ,that i dont keep all my loot in vault

What could be interesting :

• When placing a vault, it automaticaly adds a unique Key to this specific vault in the player inventory.

• The Key has a decay timer of say 1 hour.

• You have then 1 hour to place the key wherever you like (except in vaults), click the “done” button, the decay timer stops. You can’t remove the key from where you placed it (like Manifestation coins work)

• If the decay timer reaches 0 before you lock it. It automaticaly destroys the vault.

• Enemies would then have the option to find the key to the vault instead of breaking it.

• But not knowing which key opens which vault.

That would be really cool to raid a base, find some keys and try to find which vault they can open.

I realize there’s some flaws and the idea needs some additional thoughts, like we’d have to find a way to render the key undropable. Or if the key is lost, the vault is automaticaly destroyed.

So I’m part of a 8-10 man Alpha on an offical PvP server. We are friends and allies the other top tribes. We can build vaults and bombs pretty easily. We don’t grief and we normally hand out free vaults to the new tribes so they can store their stuff relatively safely. Here’s the thing. We can farm 500-1000 Explosive jars in a night. All you’re gonna do if you weaken vaults is make it even easier for big, organized tribes to raid small tribes. I like the vaults as they are, it makes it so that there is literally almost NOTHING in the game it isn’t easier to grind and farm for than to steal. A big tribe can rebuild and refit in a day, strong vaults help small tribes more than big tribes, as even we don’t like to spend the time farming and bombing them just for kicks. Also, I think there should be a differentiation between 'Raiders" and “Cowards who try to steal your stuff when you aren’t online”. Vaults protect against the second pretty well.

2 Likes

I think this should only be considered for PVP servers. I’d hate it in my PVE server to lose my ability to have a large and epic vault room. Just voicing my concern.

As I stated before the ones crying about vaults needing nerfed are the thief’s they want to break in easy and just steal not earn anything. The raiding in this game is already way and I mean WAY TO EASY. The only somewhat defence is vaults. You take that away and I’m done with this game I’ll go play ark.