NETHERMOON ROLEPLAY (RPHEAVY PVE PVP) Password Protected!

NETHERMOON ROLEPLAY

Barbarian RP and Medieval fantasy Modded Server

Region: North America

Roleplay Server

Discord https://discord.gg/M6z2UVN

IP address : 172.107.85.20:7777

INFORMATION

Nether Moon is a tight-knit community of role-players finding their way within a universe which combines Conan the Barbarian and the medieval fantasy world of The Age of Calamitous. Play as an elf, vanghoul, sorcerer, demon, and many more as you help us create our story.

We offer a roleplay a experience that you won’t forget. The Nether Moon community is full of people who have been roleplaying for years and will offer help to new comers if they need it.

The server host events most weekends, as well as player events hosted and made by the community. We believe in a server for the community so we take every suggestion given to us and look it over and give a response once we talked about it.

MOD LIST IN ORDER
Pippi - User & Server Management

ExtremeColors

Glowing Eyes & More

DyeMoreBetterer

Crafty Counters,

WARRIOR Mutator for Conan Exiles

Exiled_lands_improved

RP Aesthetics (RA) .

Raid Notes

Emberlight 2.0.3

Fashionist v3.0.2 (1.0 and DLC compatible)

[IMMERSE RP & Building Decor

Jungle Building Set

The Age of Calamitous

Less Building Placement Restrictions

2 Likes

How do we get in if it is password protected?

Join the discord

how does one join the discord

Well met fellow traveler. I would like info to join the Discord you speak of. What is the name of this Discord realm and might I get an invite?

Unable to install the Exiles Land improved armor and weapon, also, no informations how to do so and no discord provided by the server admin, this is pure thrash!

If you dont leave the discord server name, we cant join it…

Yeah I guess so… dang. I thought with such a well written post they’d have up a discord link here.

Ahhh…WTFFFFF??? Type of dumbass answer is THAT??

1. You say “eh…Join the Discord”

2. You don’t POST g-ddamns discord!!