Never Received Crom Coins

So me and a few friends have been patiently waiting for the Aesir Raider armor, initially irritated bc of how long it takes the store to refresh. Today the Aesir armor and weapons came out and we were all hyped, until we went to purchase our crom coins. The transactions went through except we never received the coins we paid for,(we have receipts). I’ve restarted my game and console multiple times in hope it would fix it but it hasn’t. If anyone from funcom or anyone with better insite could help it would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum. Looks like all platforms are being hit by this . But not all people . Sorry to hear about your issue. I will bump @Community but doubt that they will be in till Monday.

1 Like

Thank you I’d appreciate that :pray:

You are very welcome.

Here is a link from a community out reach members

I just got hit with this. And this is straight up malarkey. They want to use the in game report function via that link - but, which option?

Report bug - it fails and says to make a forum post.

Report a player? Nope
Funcom ID change? Nope
Official server performance? Nope, private server
Ban appeal? Nope, private server
Character transfer issue? Nope

What option?

@Community

1 Like

Greetings Everyone,

If you are experiencing any issues with your purchases, please make sure you reach out to our team over on Zendesk as they will be able to help you out further.

You can send a report by either using the ticket form page or by using the in game report option in game.