New Derketo Dlc dungeon bugged

Game mode: [Online private
Type of issue: [| Bug |
Server type: [ PvP |
Region: [North America]

[Entered new Wine cellar dungeon reached the smoked demon the boss just walks at you the ghosts stay still and neither deal damage upon killing smoke demon he just dies no loot no rewards no special dungeon recipes ]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Enter wine cellar dungeon
2.kill mobs to smoke demon
3. light fires, demon appears and just walks at you
4. kill demon, no loot or recipes

1 Like

PS.: its called wine-cellar dungeon. Has nothing todo with Derketo DLC.

P.S it dropped with the derketo dlc

Its more or less the other way, as Derketo DLC is to pay… So I will not get the DLC, but the patch :wink: (dont have season pass 2 yet).

Hey @Lithomire

Welcome to our community.
You mention in your report that you’re playing in a private server. Do you have any mods installed and running in that server?

Just to add to this, I have a bunch of mods and the smoke boss does not spawn for me, so I’ll unload all mods and try again to compare.

Edit: Removed mods and boss appeared.

1 Like

the does run a few mods yes like thrall wars , river boat, pippi, and couple others that mostly focus on roleplay elements like character appearances

the boss still spawns for us just doesnt do anything,

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.