NEW DLC With ELF Architectures

Please do not abuse any customer service or issue tracking sites, I would say it comes close enough to being against the Community Guidelines.

Try to understand we’re only trying to help you here. If you want to get an Elven game, you either buy an Elven game or develop one yourself. Games usually already have a general theme and if the devs were to change Conan Exiles to Elven Exiles, it’d just be an April Fools joke right of the bat. Besides, if you are aware of the financial history of Funcom, it’d mean they put themselves into the greater wheel of pain forever and ever and ever.

More generally, you can only expect a certain amount of leeway the designers could make before the game loses its meaning. Yes, Elves are also in Scandinavian literature, but they are certainly not in Robert E. Howards stories, which is about barbarians…which elves just kind of aren’t - and there is no race which is inspired by Elven stories neither.

Basing your argumentation solely on personal believes and ignoring others argumentation is not going to advance discussion. Please try to be constructive, don’t stay upset when you’re idea is let down :wink:

Edit: and here we are, I guess a quick search suffices for quotes of inspiration. I’d suggest instead you do sone fan art for this dlc your thinking of or your idea isn’t going to get through with me :grin:

4 Likes