New Dungeon. Second Boss doesn't come down

Just admit you didnt remove the pillars lmao

I did not try with the pillars

2 Likes

It’s like pulling teeth to solve this problem because you refuse to answer a simple question. No offense intended, but is English your second language? Because that would help me empathize with your inability to understand what I am asking you.

Edit:

Okay, thank you, there is your problem!

Damn brother, I use the translator

1 Like

That’s what I was wondering, some things get lost in translation

2 Likes

Ok thanks. They have not yet fixed the teleportation bug on consoles, (we have been reporting it for a long time) it happens on all official servers, on xbox series s, in practice you disconnect, suspended in the air and reconnect, you would already be inside the rival base

ive done this multiple times mate, even before responding to this, i completed it 3 times, not once had a single issue. I have video clips and screenshot evidence if you want with time stamps from prior to this lol/.

From what I see. If you loiter, then blood moon beast comes :grin:

Other dungeons you may stay for as long as you want. Other players can join as well.
This one the only way to get you out and make it ready for next player…

We also encountered a similar problem and recorded a couple of videos.
The first video (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmewuHm8TCY) I did’t start shooting the first minutes, but everything is clear: the sorcerer doesn’t stand in the center and starts to sorcery from the side, as well as spiders appear one by one and with a delay. Lightning strikes chaotically, even after defeating the golem. Then after a sufficient period of time the Beast of the Blood Moon appears - he can’t be defeated, the npc doesn’t take damage, but has serious damage to the player and his slave. When the Beast of the Blood Moon starts to cast, the game freezes. I killed him with the admin command. Then a long wait and nothing. I disabled the recording. But after taking off in admin mode and approaching the barrier that separates the sorcerers from the battlefield, the Uskuda sorcerer teleported to the center of the arena and hovered in one position - here I started filming a second short video. (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFmf1E_NuWw) After that, nothing happened and I had to leave the dungeon.
We noticed that if the server online less than 15 people and fps is in the range of 30, then the dunge works correctly. However, when the online is increased and fps is reduced - it is buggy as described here and shown in the video.

2 Likes

We destroyed all pillars less than a minute. Moon boss still spawned afterwards + a dragon.

How the entire encounter went. We walked into the arena. it was me and a clan mate + 2 thralls each. Arena goes dark, spiders came. We killed them quickly, 1st boss died. Arena lights up. Golems start coming alive. We killed them all. Boss stood up. And then for 10minutes just stood behind the fog refusing to come down and fight. We were about to kill ourselves to get out because we thought we were trapped inside.

He then after 10 minutes teleports to us. We begin fighting him. He dies. And then the undead obelisk part. We finished that part quickly. Then the 3rd boss shows up. And after 2 seconds of the encounter the huge wall breaks down and a Undead Dragon and this Moon Beast Deamon shows up and then it just Instantly kills us all and the thralls. All gear was lost.

Also After we tried it again. One of the spiders fell through the floor and again prevented the encounter from continuing.

Same happend to me in 1005
No stones… just stuck

same… i was watching the moon change fase, thinking… what am i missing
seems like all i missed was remove bracelet, then i could have saved my level 20 perfect perked thrall with Siptah gear that got killed in a one hit by bloodmoon boss…

the dungeon is not buggy, I have kurak’s head! if you don’t destroy the pillars after 10 minutes there is a boss that is impossible to defeat

Direct_ConvertGif_1679063569871

1. The thing seems to be caused by fps or ping…
  2. Its somehow seems when ‘‘the sorcerer’’’ is stuck for a while (also looks like lagged)
  3. when sorcerer spawns it spawns with red moon beast… for me it was when there was drake fight part - killed sorcerer but still that blood moon is around 2 million HP and not dying
  4. Fact : Thinked its mod caused issue as vanilla was ok, but then tryed singleplayer and also all was good

Idea : this may be caused by lags on servers and somehow by time triggers blood moon beast as like ''stupid player sits afk in dungeon and not leaving so we send unkillable beast to kill them ‘’
its somehow looks like fps/lag and time issue

Direct_ConvertGif_1679074227476

I ran 2 times on day one and another just last night, and I have not experienced this issue some people are reporting. The dungeon works fine for me, but I’m on my own server with no mods and it’s just myself and a friend. The green gas was so alarming to me the first time I ran out without grabbing the new armor knowledge from the giant tablet to the left of Kurak!

2 Likes

I couldn’t even find a way to leave the dungeon. By leave do you mean ripping the bracelet off or is there actually some way to run out?

1 Like

The problem with this dungeon is that it is part of a story line. People wait around reading the text and listening to what the Boss says (to hear the story) but it is a timed dungeon that has to be completed within a certain amount of time or an unkillable mob spawns and wipes you. The first time I went in … I did the waves, killed the mobs and bosses and then waited for the sorcerer to finish talking (because it is part of a story line) and because it was a new dungeon and I wanted to hear the story. AND I DIED.

Second time around … I did the waves … as soon as I killed the Boss with the dragon, I didn’t wait … I just ran up the stairs and killed the main boss with one hit while he was still kneeling and talking. Grabbed his loot and ran out. Success.

Point is if you are going to make a dungeon that has a short time limit … don’t make it part of a story that people think they need to listen to.

3 Likes