New jumping animation

Most of the new animation is prettier, but like most here, I think it is very sluggish feeling - it could be an illusion and the actual center of the avatar is moving exactly the same as the old jump, but it just feels sluggish now.

If the laggy game play (especially in combat) is because of this new animation, then I 1000% want the old back. If not, then by all means, keep the prettier new jump, but tune it up, so it feels quicker.

I have also had many damaging falls, where I would normally have done a beautiful climb grab at the bottom and looked like a pro, but the new laggy/choppy animation issue is causing me to mistime most of my jumps.

In battle, I run up to an enemy and hit my power swing, timed just right to stop them dead, but now, I try to do the same and it lags at that moment and when I snap out of the lag, they are behind me as my swing actually starts. Getting really frustrating. To compensate, I now run up to agro range, stop and wait for them to notice me - then wait for them to come up to my face and attack. NOW I can swing and generally hit them. Pretty much the opposite of fun.

1 Like

There is def a problem with lag going on and its not just us. I also have died from being unable to grab side of cliff due to lag after hopping off.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.