New Neck Talismans

Three new Orochi neck talismans from Moons of Madness. I can’t wait! Who’s ready?

3 Likes

Is this what they are planning with that release? dont tell me it’s going to be healing talismans to partner the kinda redundant “new” healing agents they recently added to game? lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yeah. Same as with The Park and TSW. There will be a Heal (hmmm), DPS, and Tank tali.

1 Like

Where did you hear this?

Sounds like a Repeat of (if it’s going to happen)

2 Likes

I wish I had the chipmunk outfit ;_; Even own “the Park”

If you still haven’t done second vanity transfer, you still can, AFAIK.

That’s how I found out about TSW @Meliza. That very thing.

1 Like

I never was a TSW player. Started early in the lifecycle of SWL to play this great game.^^

For me it was This
(when it was streamed on Twitch)

About a week before the Original launch, my brother gave me a Pre-launch box with a Key.
And i just took of into the world ^w^

The pre-order box came with these
  • Reserving of character “Alias” before launch

• Early launch Access

For those of you, that may be Interested in the effect of the Neck Talisman gained from the Park:
Heal, DPS, Tank

1 Like

For me, it was because I was a massive fan of The Longest Journey and Dreamfall, so when I heard about TSW, I couldn’t pre-order it fast enough. I remember everything leading up to the launch, the Facebook game, the beta weekends which I signed up for but didn’t actually take part in, for whatever reason. I will never forget how wonderful the game was back then, and seeing how far it has fallen in the last year or two really makes me sad.

2 Likes

I played The Longest Journey years ago and never knew it was Funcom until last year.

2 Likes

You might like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_ZCY58D24Y
Shows well how far funcom has come over 25 years.^^

1 Like

It’s almost as if things are more exciting when they’re new and you haven’t yet had time to become acutely acquainted with all of their flaws.

1 Like

Please go away.

3 Likes

How do you block someone on this forum?

1 Like

Who knows dude? You’d think out of all the people out there they’d be banned at this point. I think that’s only reserved for Andy’s unliked. I’m surprised he hasn’t closed this trolling thread and banned me at this point. I’ve been waiting. This entire site is an effing joke

4 Likes

Yeap. Yet he only bans people he’s picked out to hate

3 Likes

Man, usually hate that strong is reserved for me. What did you do to this guy?

Darxide if you’re still around love you boo <3

I think it’s all from reading these forums, dude. It’s easy to see the lil cliques from here and discord. Eventually you just want to let it out.