New players is not gonna get t6 weapons

I think people like you have another meaning to what the definition of PLAYING a game is. you seem to think that the rewards is the content, while I think the struggle/road to get the rewards is the content.

T6 weapons are not gonna make you more active in the actual content of the game, if you chose to pay and play an MMOrpg, then its time you start playing it as one. Finding likeminded people throwing yourself at the hours of content this game has to offer is the way to go, working together to discover and finding out tactics yourself IS the meaning of the game, taking shortcuts reading forums takes away the fun.

If you want to continue doing occasional RFs and grind some khitai, that’s completely fine, however , I wouldnt ask society for a free Ferrarri so i can go pick up my socialservice-check in style.

Please quote where I said new players should get a T6 weapon.

Perhaps if you actually read what I posted and replied directly to the words I said “people like you” wouldnt be making statements about “people like me”. But, you ignore every single actual point I make because you cannot actually refute it, just repeat the same things over and over again.

And there is yet another problem with old games. Nothing changes because people that post are locked into personal dogma and so there is no unified front for developers to get behind and games end up dying because there are no changes made to save it.

Of course, because one new person asks for an easier time to get to end game in an old game it means → Every new player wants EVERYTHING handed to them. :expressionless:

1 Like

If you write that the road to endgame is too long, in a thread that is literally about handing out t6 weapons, you’re asking for it :stuck_out_tongue:

If you reply to people without reading what they actually write, you should expect to receive the reply you did :wink:

You actually think that it’s normal to insult someone simply because it’s the “internet”

Do you think that somehow because you are behind a screen you can behave how you like? I feel sorry for the likes of you who somehow have made it the norm to make the net a horrible place. Would you condone and indeed behave like this face to face and not expect some kind of response. It’s amazing you actually seem to be convinced that insulting people is the norm, so much so it’s everyone else’s problem, my god the arrogance. Just because another game has an even more toxic environment, should we be content with that, to remain one notch above their low standards.

As I mention before the t6 reward is more a symbolic reward for the completion of the Saga server it’s not meant as a normalised event, and in my opinion everyone, and I mean EVERYONE should be given a fair chance to get it. (and not given it for free, as some have interpreted that sentence)

Did I ever say that I like the fact that people have to use insults on the internet? No, I don’t like it either. But you have to face it, if there is anonymity possible people will misuse it in some way. Always.
I have completely accepted that it happens, you can avoid these people, block them or whatever.

Everyone HAS a fair chance to get the T6 weapon rewards, I really don’t see how it is unfair to some people. Doing these 4 bosses (well, and the bosses before them to get there) is more than fair for getting the best weapons in the game. You already get a T6 necklace as a nice reward for doing a simple raidfinder raid, if this is not enough I don’t know it. Having such a necklace is something most of the people on this server would NEVER even able to achieve, so why complain about not getting the big end rewards if you don’t want to put some work into it?

Just tell me, what kind of quest goal would you create to get the T6 weapons? What do you think would be a fair enough challange to get these rewards?

It wouldn’t have been the two step approach used on Saga, that’s for sure. Personally I would have liked to see a series of quests and endeavours, with the inclusion of one raid and possibly one rf and an example of all types of situation a player would be faced with on a normal levelling and endgame run, but with the choice of getting to the end by multiple routes so that players could find a way to play to their strengths, it would have been a long journey, an interesting one and an advertisement for everything that is in AOC but not a one size fits all approach., That’s what I would have liked to see.

1 Like

See, now if you had actually read my posts you would have seen…

As a fix to address the issue at hand while proving your opinion that “EVERYONE has a FAIR chance” is just plain wrong.

The OP made a VALID argument that new players do not have the experience of doing all the raids that vets do along with not knowing anyone and face something veterans do not face. Veterans, did NOT have to work their way up to doing all these raids in JUST A FEW MONTHS TIME like new people are here on Saga…THAT is a hurdle YOU are not thinking about. They must learn how to play AND how to do end game content in record time WHILE facing requirements of veterans by so many raiders.

My suggestion fixes that issue in every way.

By rewarding a T3 or T4 weapon before the saga raid requirements to get a T6 (before having to do the raidfinder), new players can group up together and learn the raids since so many veteran raiders are demanding people with either raid experience or better gear to make up for it so new players can do more damage while messing up.

THOSE ARE THE ISSUES NEW PEOPLE ARE FACING that you are not thinking about. That is a wall, a big, thick wall that is not being thought about by veterans in this thread.

1 Like

It’s not. Totally not. I can’t count how many new people are there in the raids I was, some of them just recently hit level 80 and instantly joined a raid, because they wanted to learn something and have a challange and we wanted to teach them what to do. It worked, we helped them learn the mechanics and they helped us filling spots in the raid that were empty (basically making the raid half experienced players and half non experienced players).
You don’t need months to learn a raid mechanic, you might need some tries to get a raid working with so many new and random players that you haven’t met yet but the mechanics are explained in max. 10 minutes. If you don’t kill the boss first try then try it again, and again and again and again. There are enough information on the internet, videos, threads, guides, everything. It’s not that you have to learn to do these raids from scratch, like trying out something completely new. The knowledge is there, it’s easy accessible, just ask in the global chat if someone can explain a raid for you, there will be plenty of helpful people who will explain everything, even with details you probably never need to worry about.

As I already said many times now: I have seen lots of new players get the rewards already because they invested some time into the game, they made friends ingame and helped built up a raid community and got their rewards.

Baffled as to why its so hard for you to understand that Funcom put in questlines in a tier system where its clearly intentional that only some players will finish the top one. RF spammers already got a t4 cloak and T6 necklace for free. Should be happy instead of greedy, crying for more.

The Crom realm is filled with full T4 characters that still do tortage combos cos they havent found their level 80 combos. At the same time you can do T6 completely fine on a T4 geared character, hell we even killed ethram with a handfull of t1 geared chars. Please tell me again how giving free loot will help the game in the long term. If the gear is the only thing that drives new players of AOC, we should rather keep them from it, to make them stay longer.

There is clearly no point in continuing with you as you constantly ignore points and bring up “what abouts” and “outliers” to try to dismiss what people are saying.

What you posted is the equivalent of saying that you know black people to prove you are not racist. You knowing some new people that dont have the issue does not mean most new people do not have the issue and resolves nothing…same with your base assumptions that anyone that is having an issue is not putting any time into the game as if they all magically got to level 80, did their main quest-line, just by logging in. Oh and all by IGNORING my points about being able to raid with new people to LEARN the raids and get experience. Anything to just dismiss what people say so you can prop up your own points.

Cannot help but wonder what anyone is gaining by ignoring and dismissing valid concerns…its almost as if some people have a vested interest in making sure as many people do not stay as possible.

1 Like

Its already practically for free, for the people that try the slightest getting it wielding it, sorry pal, you can already obtain t5 gear if you pay up.

2 Likes

I see the quest for T6 weapons as a brilliant way of giving a carrot to the people that should rather play the real game than be stuck in the tiresome RF loop. Too bad some people just refuse to play the game as its supposed to be played, and insist of trying to make it a singleplayer title.

1 Like

I don’t really care anymore, it is possible to get the T6 rewards as a completely new player that has just started the game at the start of the saga server, I have seen it happen multiple times now. Of course not everyone can achieve this goal but that’s completely normal in every game. Can’t count how many times I didn’t get the end reward in games during events because I simply didn’t put that much work into the game.

Some people here just want some solo content to get their T6 wepaons, complain less and play more, half of the content can be gained by standing AFK in a corner of the raidfinder anyways.
If you don’t want to cooperate with people and learn something you wont get the best rewards in the whole game, especially if you are completely new.

Now how can you not see the elitist attitude here, it’s practically dripping with it.
oh… I am not your pal.

My point was about the Saga reward, I myself am not defined by what tier I use, I am perfectly happy at the t3-4 mark so I won’t need to “throw wallet”. Still it’s interesting how you see other players.

2 Likes

Can’t please everyone & it will be other chances.

You never cared and you proved it with that sentence in the quote. You created a lie to justify your view.

If your view requires lies to be true, your views are wrong.

1 Like

You know, ive been in this game for a long time, and its always coming loud people to the game, wanting the game to mold around their own skilllevel, instead of themselfes to improve. Gets pretty tiring. But was abit too harsh, agreed, and sorry for that.

And you wont accept the fact that new people can easily get the T6 weapons even though I have played with +60 or more of them already. I can’t see the problem with this quest, when some of these new players did it they were like: “Wait, that’s it?”. Of course they were happy about their weapon but when you are basically done with the game already while playing for 4 weeks it’s a bit disappointing for them.

1 Like