New Server Setting - Avatar Purges

I will die on this hill.

My family and I are the only active tribe on my server. Occasionally we get stragglers but they never stay long despite being given free reign on the map (we have nothing walled, complimentary map rooms, and aside from our main fortress, we have no real presence). We’ve seen beast purges, people purges, werehyena purges and conquered them all (and still do). We’re ready for a new challenge.

I would kindly ask Funcom’s devs to allow me to up the difficulty on the server Purge settings to call a full-blown avatar upon us, bringing glorious doom and destruction to my son’s trebuchets…err…I mean our land and base in general.

I feel that since this would be a selectable setting, you can leave it off on official servers and allow us private server admins to really up the ante.

Any chance of something like this being implemented?

3 Likes

Purges really need some sort of improvement. Fix bugs and add more challenges. And some kind of player control. I have a base by the mounds that can theoretically get Cimmerian purges, but only gets garbage yeti and undead purges.

2 Likes

I would love to be able to have a hardcore Purge which includes an avatar.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.