New skill tree animal husbandry

There are some fantastic suggestions here and definitely should be considered in future patches. I think another opportunity is animal husbandry as a skill tree, training animals and using as thrall with a need to break them similar to the wheel of pain mechanics. The tree could extend into forest management etc. Funcom I would like to congratulate you on the game, I’ve been playing since very early in the early release and whilst it has (and still is) frustrating at times the challenge is part of the survival immersive experience suggestions here and definitely should be considered in future patches. I think another opportunity is animal husbandry as a skill tree, training animals and using as thrall with a need to break them similar to the wheel of pain mechanics. The tree could extend into forest management etc. Funcom I would like to congratulate you on the game, I’ve been playing since very early in the early release and whilst it has (and still is) frustrating at times the challenge is part of the survival immersive experience