New Stamina System

You’re wrong until you can show evidence of ‘hundreds of players’. Come on dude, really? You believe hundreds of players play on Testlive?

The hilarious thing is even if that were correct. Its still a fraction of people testing the test version of a mod for the game. There needs to be far more to get the devs the information they need. There’s no reason to have only dozens on testlive at a time when mods get so much more.

Fixed it! Its to do with the server settings. Anything 1.0 and below gives no stamina drain at all. I put it to 1.2 and we are back to normal :slight_smile:

So You had issue coz you messed with the settings or settings was messed from the start?

Only a Community Moderator can do that. So you’re out of luck there.

I don’t have unlimited stamina while I’m sprinting, and finally, the stamina bar fills up smoothly, not just 20-25% at once.

Nah. It was short, it agreed with you, but was ultimately pointless and completely off-topic for this thread.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.