New Update 1.42

am i the only who have troubles to knock thralls ?

The site you posted is claiming it posts official patch notes. Please ignore that description - These are not the official patch notes, as mentioned by Ignasis. Official patch notes are posted on the forums and on Steam.

2 Likes

server asia offline update 1.42 number serve oficial #4032

I am having building issues that where not happening earlier things not wanting to place. Wedge foundations disappearing as I work around the outer layer of second story
. This is new starting tonight. Ps4 private gportal server pve stability 100 no decay. Sandstone

Indeed. What is with that site? Why are they posting patch details that, at least so far as I can tell were not posted by Funcom? What’s up with that?

This update was for the Arnie movie stuff only, nay? (but where is that dlc lol)

Are you not able to find the Riddle of Steel DLC?

Well I didn’t go look in he store, I was too lazy lol, but it wasn’t on the game’s main page. I thought it would have been there.

Bought last night in store don’t show on menu

Cant comnect from Buenos Aires EU servers after the last ps4 update game. Some help please? @infoscat @Eagle @Bahemuth

@juanizxz12
Pending connection failure, Ps4 5/26/2019

Hey man are you able to connect cuz I sure am not! Lmk

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.