New Users Cannot Upload Images?

“I’m having … trouble…” In best Robocop Voice… unloading images. New users cannot post images message. Just wondering if there is a time period for New Users before they are allowed to upload?

You should gain access to posting images either when, or shortly after, you get the “Basic” badge and reach trust level 1 (according to the badge text). It’s only a few posts, between two and five, I think? Not the best if you want to start off with an art thread*, or screenshot-supported guide post, but you can go say hi in one of the exciteable “whee, new forum!” threads if your reply here doesn’t get you the badge and access. :wink:

*You can, if you want, start an art thread and edit the pictures in if you don’t want to spam for the sake of getting the badge.
(And, because the way formatting works here is still kinda new and this isn’t a trick I saw mentioned very many places…if you want to make an asterisk or pair of asterisks without it auto-formatting, put one backslash (this one-> \ )before each one or each pair of asterisks. I just had to do it with the above note to prevent it from turning into a bulleted list. XD)

2 Likes

Aha! Many thanks Mel-Addams, much appreciated :slight_smile:

No problem, and welcome to the forums! :heart:

ive been wondering about this for days. thanks for the info.