New warpaints in admin panel

I noticed that a lot of new warpaint has been added in the admin panel. Is there any official news on when they will be added to the regular game?

2 Likes

They are added. Keep killing stuff and you will find them :wink:

8 Likes

Could you tell me specifically what to do to get them? I don’t find any guidance on this

2 Likes

Some will likely be for looks others will give stats bonus. Sloughing fluid removes @AraPacks

1 Like

As far as getting them check wiki or do what @Wak4863 said and kill things for drops by the way wack makes great :+1:videos

3 Likes

Well I don’t know all the places they drop. But I have found them in the new lands there’s a boss in one of the small accursed camps that drops one consistently and if you go to the pools and summon the tcho tcho they drop them as well.

3 Likes

Do you know how to get the Wolf Brothers warpaint and Wolfmen warpaint? Are they random drops or craft able? Thanks and appreciate you Wak for everything you do.

1 Like

I’m not sure on that one. I have yet to see it in game but my eyes are peeled watching for them all so I can make a guide :+1:

3 Likes

Yes please, a video guide would be perfect

2 Likes

Maybe there’s a chance for those to drop in their respective vaults? I’ll try to farm them later to see

1 Like

No luck yet

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.