New Year, New (or same) Wishlist

I am all for this. I barely use the tavern outfit from the Derketo DLC, because its armor value is so low. However, for my cook, it’s perfect.

Yes, by Zath, please!

Yes, again. I’ve been on about trading being implemented as well. I know players on PvE build inns and taverns for RP, and they look amazing! But with no reason to go visit someone’s hard work, they sit lifelessly. I’d love to see new bards/musicians alongside trading thralls for people to use for these RP builds. If someone on my server is passionate about having their tavern build function like a real one, I’d definitely visit their build to buy the Lasting Feasts and other bits they sell. I’d even tip the band for playing me a sick tune.

5 Likes

I would buy a round for the house. Maybe some raw oysters and a big bowl of avacodo dip with everyone s favorite chip.

3 Likes

Sending you my paypal information now… :wink:

1 Like

Have a year plus avocado tree in the back yard bought the biggest I could find 6 foot or more hoping this fall it pays off. Dip is in the fridge. Oysters seasonal and pretty expensive could not eat them as a kid but I like em now. :yum:

1 Like

We had some avocado trees in our “back yard” in Malibu, Ca. If you allow the hose to drizzle for 4 to 6 hrs a day in early spring then by mid summer you can have hundreds of pounds of large avocados per tree - assuming mature trees and SoCal - like weather. :slight_smile: Eat them everyday and your beard will glisten with a glowing sheen. :wink:

1 Like

I have also wanted this feature for the longest time now. At least since sometime in 2018, the games first year. I would love to be able to differentiate my craftsmens appearance based on their profession! For example, I personally would use the tavern outfit for my brewer. My cooks I would keep the current garb with the aapron and hat, but dye them both white instead. For my armorer, I would like to see them showcase their trade with pride, and wear a nice set of heavy armor. Now for my alchemist I would dress them in something a little more sinister, mysterious and occult, such as the skelos robes. Oh the possibilities! :yum:

3 Likes

Standardize (not normalize) thralls by removing hidden stats, hidden modifiers, and having their seen attributes contribute directly to how powerful they are. What you see is what you get.

3 Likes

I’d definitely be an enthusiastic supporter of being able to modify our thralls appearances (not a big surprise there :wink: ) - it adds a lot in my opinion :slight_smile:
(Not necessarily the most ‘chef-like’ outfit ever - but I figure Corms would be happy :wink: )

All in all, I like pretty much all the suggestions in this thread, and would be glad to see as many as possible get added :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good effing lord I can’t believe I left off “2-foundation wide gates” and/or “double doors”.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.