first, thanks a lot for the newest patches. Here’s what I love about them - my summary for single player / coop with friends:
- getting thralls (even T4) isn’t such a problem any more (many thanks for the camps, they’re awesome addition)
- meteor shower works perfectly now, no more shortage of star metal (big thanks)
- purges are awesome! although my first purge after the major patch did not launch, so I had to “reset” it. But then all my purges launched correctly (purges, I love purges, big thanks no.2 !)
Old but worth mentioning:
- bosses in vaults spawn all the time
- chests in vaults are not empty anymore
so thank you very much for fixing and adding the above, I again enjoy the game!
What I’d like to report:
- game crashes too often with “files corrupted, please verify”. After I verify, most of the times all is ok (like 99% times I get “files validation successful”). Then, many times, it crashes during the game loading again. Can you please look into this matter? It is annoying when, sometimes several times before I can get back to the game (yes, I get this error even during intro video/game loading many times, too), I have to verify files which, in the end, are ok anyway
- followers sometimes “wander”. Meaning they sometimes “run away”, chasing some invisible enemies that aren’t even there. After I command them to move / return, they obey, but when they reach the command point, they again run away (gods know where to )
- coop game: the game is sometimes fluent, sometimes “stuttering” after a friend joins my game (coop)
Please take a look at the above, especially so the game doesn’t crash that often
Looking forward for more fixes and more contents. You’re doing great job!