Next dlc? We cant wait. ☺️

@Msausm001 lol I love such ridiculous threats. Let us know when you file that class action lawsuit for the 30 USD!? Season Pass.

3 Likes

Man, this is going to be a real drama here.
Do I get the movie rights for it? :crazy_face::v:t4:

Survive.Build.Dominate

Master Clan of 3030 Official

1 Like

Quite the opposite, I just favour more prevalent literature. It isnt even false advertising yet; there are still 4.5 months left in the year. :crazy_face: And yes I did read it, Im just not going to go to pieces if it is a little later than expected. Guess I managed to suppress my moral outrage.

1 Like

Hey @Msausm001 ,

We’ll clarify once again and for the last time: the content is planned to come in 2019. As in the calendar year of 2019. The remaining 3 DLC packs are planned to be released.

7 Likes

I am a 68 year old xbox player annd a stroke survivor. I have played this game from the beginning. I only have one hand that works. I would love to see a dlc that incorporates some of the building and armor mods that i see pc players use. Then maybe i would be able to submit my creation into the building contests. I really like this game as i can play it onehanded. I pay solo online. Ihave tried playing on other servers, but reception i get from other players has not been positive which i can somewhat understand. Really love this game funcom. Keep up the good work.

3 Likes
6 Likes

the lack of mods should not discourage you of submitting your creations though because in most contests (if not all) the use of mods is not allowed in order to give all platforms a fair chance. never surrender.

4 Likes

don’t give em any ideas lol… they may start charging 5.99$ for a “bugfix/quality of life” update…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.