Next Generation Graphics a Blessing for AoC

so you are blind as others

man idk why you are posting this here, but your main problem is CORE i3 that is TOO WEAK of AoC. You need at least i5 or better i7 with 4+ghz clock speed and 16+ gigs of ram. Your GPU is a beast and you can run everything on ultra easy!

Do you know how its called when one person See things differently than everyone else?

2 Likes

I prefer to play with shadows and other graphic technologies that are not a downgrade. What you posted above looks like a step back in terms of graphics tech and this So called “reshade” should be buried Deep below the surface and never See the daylight again :smiley:

1 Like

more reports and minuses man, you can discuss things only cry to moderators.

Dont try tu bul ls hit me, in 1st post you was excited about “new graphics” on rtx 3xxx series lol, but there are no graphic change on this GPUs, you just lame in term of computer hardware and technologies.

End of story.

That is because the game is single threaded so the CPU acts as a bottleneck. Even getting a “better” CPU won’t help cause the way CPU have been improved for a lot of years now won’t be a way that helps this game. You could even downgrade your gtx1080 to a gtx1050 and i doubt you would see any FPS difference unless you were looking at a wall.

So it’s a server location issue. Nothing we can do about it then…

This is partially incorrect. 4 GHz is ideal but the game runs fine anything above 3.2. and you can overclock your CPU to obtain those speeds.

it is indeed a single threaded cpu game. You can Google search for aoc quick start. This 3rd party app gives the user some tweaks to settings that are beneficial.

Runs fine? i have 10+ fps with my 3770k 4.5ghz on any WB fight no matter of settings. Old tarantia or any bug city is fps killer too

That’s a result of pets, particles and spaghetti code not a reflection of hardware.