Nipple piercings for Females

Since I noticed a few toxic and a few not toxic peeps I’ll just say this. Nipple piercings for both male and female since most armor either way is exposing or give them a unique buff. With durability like the Bejeweled Armor set. Even tho that’s just a gold bikini.

3 Likes

Whay not unisex? Guess some like to have that on both genders. spec if you can also give them to crafting tralls.

2 Likes

The Set Cultist chestpiece ‘armor’ offers such piercings for male characters. There is no such option for female ones.

1 Like

lol yes I am very sure its so much fun to have raw nipples from rubbing against metal chest piece all day. lol how about we get no arm pit hair to start with then move on to the enjoyable task of finding some dirty old thrall in set city to do the deed. I vote for a razor first lol.

Whay? For what? Dont understand…

1 Like

Was just teasing sooner have arm pit hair removed then nipple clips :slight_smile:

There are mods for both >.>

The first challenge with female nipple piercings will be the fact that nudity settings vary from region to region and even from player to player. Female nipples aren’t visible for many players, so a cosmetic item like this wouldn’t be universally available.

Couldn’t we have lip piercings, or nose, ear, belly button or eyebrow piercings first, before going onto nipples?

2 Likes

Yes pls more uwu gear and implement sexiles into base game :>

3 Likes

Nice.

1 Like

I approve and vote for this as well

Yes corect, and it will be a hard way to work arount that.

1st attack move with someone with nipple piercings?

Pluck the piercings out and while their eyes fill with tears you get one maybe more free attacks.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.