No access to old character thralls

Hello. After the introduction of Age of Sorcery, I lost my previous character (single player). However, when I created a new one, it turned out that he appeared in the same “universe” as the old character. Buildings and thralls remained after the old character. Unfortunately, I cannot dismantle the crafting stations in these settlements (when I press the function key, I can only move these stations). I also have no control over the thralls, when I want to interact with them, it says “you are not authorized to interact with this object”. I can only demolish building elements. Is there any way to take control of these posts and Thralls? Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi,
You can go admin and set no ownership to true.
Then everyone who is connected to your server share all buildings. But this would not help you with thralls. Buildings and benches should be destroyable with the buildinghammer.

I don’t know how it works on singleplayer but you could let them decay if you set the max thrall limit to 1 and the decay time so short as possible.

With the admin Mode you can spawn all the thralls and stuff you had before.

Are you playing on pc? Then there are maybe more options, but as console player I don’t know them but I am sure someone here in the forum will have a good tip for you.

1 Like

As an administrator, these are the settings I use and as you say, I can destroy building elements. Most of all, however, I care about thralls, but in the admin options I did not find any advice for it. The previous character’s thralls are useless there, but I won’t use the “destroy of old” option because the same thing will happen to my current thralls :frowning:
BTW thanks for the hint.

1 Like

Depending on how tech savvy you are, you could edit the database file for the map and change the ownership ID’s to the new character.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to do it without breaking something in the process. In the meantime, I’ve searched the internet and all I’ve learned is that there’s no easy way to take control of these thralls. In fact, no one anywhere gives any solution to my problem, it just ends up with assumptions and predictions. Probably a lost cause.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.