No access to radial menu at lakes by The Den

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online | Official or Private)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug ]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP]
Region: [America]

When putting building pieces or placeables (i.e. fish traps, foundations) completely below the surface of the water at the lakes south of The Den, you cannot access the radial menu or interact with them while your character is viewing them from above the surface. You must entirely submerge your viewpoint to under the surface of the water in order to interact with things. This is not possible in shallow areas.

This is a bug that was there even in Early Access and I am surprised it is still here. It has been a while since I build something in this area and noticed these waters still present this problem. This problem seems to be unique to this body of water only (granted, I haven’t tested EVERY body of water, but pretty sure it’s just this one).

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Build a foundation piece
  2. Place it completely submerged in shallow water at one of the lakes by The Den
  3. Attempt to interact with it while your viewpoint is above the surface of the water

Then try…

1. Build a foundation piece
  2. Place it completely submerged in deeper water water at one of the lakes by The Den
  3. Attempt to interact with it while your viewpoint is below the surface of the water
1 Like

Via found the exact same thing when I had any thing underwater near where you learn mitra by the den. I assume the same waters you speak of. I never thought of it as a bug but it was annoying enough that I moved

1 Like

Yep, same waters. Definitely a bug. I thought they had fixed the no radial under water bug, b/c there was a time it was ALL waters in EA. Then they fixed it… guess something unique about the water texture at this location.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.