No ambient music (combat music is working)

Just downloaded it too,and no music fix after 8 days.You guys are a joke!Now what,were going to have to wait another month for the music fixPathetic.

1 Like

Me too hope this will come back soon, hopefully next fix a bit smaller then 20 GB :slight_smile:
The fix was promised

2 Likes

Any word on how the music fix is going?

3 Likes

Hey @FastJohnny

No ETA yet, but it’s one of our priorities at the moment, along with a few other critical issues still present in the game. Sorry to not be able to provide more concrete information at the moment, but we’ll let you all know once the fix is coming.

Thankyou for pointing this out ninedragons, we do have this one on ps4 too. I have added it and a few others into a list on the ps4 section of the forum. Feel free to see if you guys have any of these ones too.

It’s annoying but you know you can just open youtube and play the complete OST of Age of Conan where you’ll get 90% of the musics

It’s not game breaking.

2 Likes

Yes it is!

1 Like

The Age of Conan soundtrack has so many more music that after only a few weeks in Conan Exiles I was already turning the music off and putting AoC’s OST.

If you liked the atmospheric musics of Exiles, get AoC’s soundtrack asap , you’ll get those from Exiles and dozens more.

1 Like

Same here.

Hey everybody,

It’s been fixed internally and it will come in the next patch, which has been sent to certification. No ETA yet other than when it passes cert :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the support and communication. Hope all the salt doesnt get you down. Most other companies wouldnt even bother to respond

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.