Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 1502
Mods: No mods - Official

Bug Description:
Multiplier booster has not been applied for me. Still seeing x10

Bug Reproduction:
Unnecessary. Issue is constant and has not changed.

Once you have burned through your back log of multipliers, the x50 will start showing up.

Thank you very much. I’ll give it a shot tonight

I have the same bug burning through all multlipliers didnt help

Same problem here. Finished the x10 and no change.
Went back and forth from single player to online and no changes either.

Is there an actual fix for this? I have completed all of them several times. I tried completing them and not claiming them until all were complete. I have tried everything on all the server types (PvE, PvE-C, PvP, single player). This should be the easiest fix Funcom has…

First time posting here and not entirely sure is this is where to post this but I heard we received a massive challenge multiplier for everything that happened and I’ve seen videos of people with it but all of mine still only show up as the normal 10x. I’ve reloaded the game, tried going from multiplayer to singplayer and nothing seems to work. I really don’t want to miss out on these bonuses as I don’t have a lot of time to play lately. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I believe others stated that you need to go through your backlog of stacked multipliers before the new ones show up. I can’t validate since I completed it before the event.

Update: I had to clear each challenge tier in order for the updated multipliers to appear.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.