I am completely stumped by the step “Figure out what the Orochi agent did with the model”.
It’s annoyingly difficult:
- Once you start there’s a 60 second time limit followed by (if you are unsuccessful) a 10 second lockout. I understand this as a mechanism so if there’s more than one player or group trying to solve the puzzle they all get turns, but I’ve only ever seen one other player in my attempts.
- The pieces are incredibly small and close together so that you’re not always certain which pieces you are manipulating.
- There’s an effigy posted right on the opposite side of the model. It will interfere with your manipulation fairly often, forcing you to kill it, which means you’re not going to finish the puzzle that round. The effigy respawns within a couple of minutes, so it will interfere a lot.
- There is no online guide I’ve seen that is useful. I’ve seen a couple of Let’s Play and Walkthroughs but they seem to solve it more or less randomly and they are not clear on what pieces they are actually manipulating.
- As far as I can tell, there are no clues to the puzzle. There are a lot of other puzzles in SWL; almost all of them have some sort of clue to them.
Is there any help for this quest? Am I missing a clue or two?
Thanks in advance.