No option to ignite Korak's transport stone at mek-kamoses

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: giannisalerno5#51760
Mods: high heels system 3.2.5, immersive armor 3.4.3, pippi, emberlight 3.5.4, greater camera distance, akuba’s salon, exilesextreme 1.5.52, thralls are alive, fashionist 4.4.7, better thralls 2.2.1, savage steel, litman item stack & container size, crafty counters, northern timber 3.0.5, hosav’s customer ui mod 2.3.11, shani’s stuff, less building placement restrictions 7.4.63, lbpr -additional features 7.1.86, level350sorcery, prn_npcequipmentloot, wx smoother corruption, easier-alchemical-base, dudes_creative_constructions, highmane’s aresenal, shadows of skelos vol. 2 1.4.3, shadows of skelos vol. 3 1.0.9, shadows of skelos - extended 1.7.5, pythagoras: expanded building 2.1.23, glass constructions and more, warrior mutator for conan exiles, RA: character customisation, stun bow, grimproductions, simplie minimap 1.1.7

Bug Description:

no option to ignite Korak’s transport stone at mek-kamoses. there is no option to craft anything to ignite the entrance to the new dungeon. it’s just empty.

Bug Reproduction:

I have gathered the necessary blood crystal and gone to mek-kamoses during the eclipse. I have placed the blood crystal in the transport stone. I have made sure that creative mode is not on. I have tried in both admin mode and non-admin mode. tried restarting my game. tried talking to mek-kamoses himself during the eclipse and otherwise. he has nothing new to say at any time.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.