No Servers available

17:12:11: Launching game…
17:13:14: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don’t cause problems with the game.
17:13:14: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: “C:\Windows\System32\EasyRedirect64.dll”.

I have the above report when starting up the game.
Also when I click PVE and wait for servers to load a message comes up saying that connection is lost and I need to be connected to the internet…which I am connected.
I have lowered the ping levels in settings fromm 5000 to 250 and as sugested and still no servers show. I have tried to direct connect to server IP address but this just brings me back to the main Conan screen.
Can anyone help please?

I do play on PS4 and i am having the same issue here in Brazil. All PvE servers for South America, except the #3980 are currently unavailable. The 3980 is the only one that appears in the list and connection with it is very poor. Also the only two PvP servers for our region are currently unplayable due to extreme ammount of lags. Those two are #3985 and #3995. The PvE servers missing are: #3981 #3986 and #3987. I wonder if the hurricane have something to do with that…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.