No torch for taking home thralls

Yes, i know all that. :rofl:

Was just joking about the choice. I prefer my weapon than a torch in most case, but that’s me.

Do you mean that we should have say a seperate slot for rings, necklaces, etc like Diablo and Skyrim? Because if so I could certainly get behind that.

You know the funny thing is that I would too Vattende. I guess we like to keep it simple hey. I think the only exception for me is when I am dragging a thrall.

I think nobody likes drag thralls at night, especially in the darkest nights around the mounds of dead. Region matter lot, there are moment and place without torches you can just sit down and waite, or run in the abyss. :rofl:

I would like that too, but I doesn’t seem like something funcom would do.

I was thinking more along the lines of slotting jewels into the jewelry to get benefits in place of armor points. So instead of having a helmet with decent armor, you could wear a circlet with a radium gem slotted to get a hands-free torch. Maybe slotting a jewel made of black ice could give you +5 heat resistance, and so on.

Honestly I couldnt see it happening either. I wont claim I know for certain, however I tend to suspect it will not come to pass.

Ah I am with you now. Essentially make various armour pieces ‘socketed’, similar to Diablo 2. It would allow for a greater level of customisation.

No, just the new jewelry items, like the iron circlet.

I had best not get too much deeper into this, as I am going off topic here. But sure, some more jewellery in the way of Circlets, etc would be nice. I would also like to see gold and silver ones make an appeatance too. Oh and Bronze/Copper too.

This exactly, I can’t even think of a plausible reason for it to be off-hand, other than the fact it can’t be used in battle as a weapon, yet the torch is also off-hand and can be used to strike enemies. I mean they made thralls able to be dragged through deep water, this shouldn’t be too hard of a change.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.