Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Battle Pass
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: =SERVER TYPE=
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

I haven’t played since AoW2 started and wanted to start the Battle Pass today. I thought I must have accumulated some XP multipliers, but the game tells me there are 0 remaining.

Bug Reproduction:

Don’t play AoW2 from start und try some weeks later.

Did you log in after the battle pass started? If not, you didn’t accumulate anything. If you did, you should have 20 most likely. The game needs to register that you were actually playing during the live battle pass.

[quote=“jmk1999, post:2, topic:243358, full:true”]
Did you log in after the battle pass started?[/quote]

No, I haven’t logged in before. But I missed the first few days of the very first season (Age of Sorcery), but I had accumulated a few multipliers back then. Well, there should still be enough time to complete the Battle Pass.

Yeah, that’s likely the reason. If you didn’t log in since it started, the game hasn’t recognized your involvement in the battle pass. This probably isn’t a bug. If you consider a person who doesn’t log in until a week later, he’s got 20 multipliers to start the pass, vs someone who has logged in everyday since the start. It’s not exactly a fair way to do things.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.