Not a wise company plan

What NetRaven has guided you through is basically Common Technical Issues and solutions. (READ FIRST), which I didn’t suggest yet (seeing relevant solutions had already been somewhat exhausted).

1. The CPU is overheated. When the CPU is above a certain temperature, the computer will immediately shut down via BSOD to avoid damage to the CPU.

:thinking: I was thinking that maybe it’s a rendering issue and you’re not allowing it to use e.g. more than one core (or maybe I should refer to GPU, I don’t know). If you could get your crash and/or (windows) logs for this event, it may say it wanted to load like ‘11/10 objects, object pool B is greater than object pool A’ (which I have seen in other people’s logs, not sure if this caused crashes).

Does the game only crash once playing or also on the menu, or prior loading screens? Did you perform any actions other than walking around?

See also Database and log files. @Hugo -sorry for the tag- may request that you give them your database via DM so they can forward it to the developers (which I think may be a good idea if it happens to be something with your game files)

Could you perhaps :pencil2: edit this post, move it to the bug subforums and change your title to describe the issue (“random crashes and blue screen”)? This way we’re technically back on-topic.