Not how you do business in usa

Ive recieved it all but cannot play my server is gone like many others. No offense but have you not read any posts today besides mine?

I’ve never heard of this myself… is it a local server (single player) or a online hosted server? I believe console online servers are hosted and managed by a entirely different company… meaning that the developers of Conan exiles has no control over the hosted servers. (once again not sure though… PC player)

Hello but all older usa servers are gone. Read the other 100 posts ;). Look like others i just want to play the game but my server aswell as others are gone due a twittit merger. I will never have twiitet its too political. 2 hours and my server is still offline.

well… if it is a widespread issue it should be addressed in a couple days… by ether funcom or whoever is responsible for public servers (I assume its a public server)… and what is “twiitet”? is that a typo or?

either way Suggestions isn’t the right section for this post! bugs or general might be a good place

Not cool to wipe out serverswith no warning. Twittet is twitter.

Nogg i understand your trying to console me but ive never encountered a gaming business that up and mergers stuff without letting their members know.

ah… sorry didn’t understand what you were talking about lol… sounds like this was a unplanned downtime for servers… usually Funcom will announce downtimes for server maintenance… although I have never heard of downtime in my 2.5 years playing! hope the issue is resolved soon though!

1 Like

BTW I just found this… so it wasn’t unannounced (at least I think its this)…

Again not many have twitter…should have been posted in anoucements…twitters too political…

3 Likes

true… they can be a little dumb sometimes… they forget that some prefer to not jump upon the latest tech craze that will die in a couple years lol

off topic somewhat but Twitter has been around for 13 years

Twitter is the new facebook, full of people who post what they ate fer breakfast or how many steps they took. Im half a century old these things are a waste of time to me. Im knowlegeable in them but not my cup of tea. Also ask yourself what do twitter members do besides hate the president and want a gun ban?

1 Like

I can agree with format many companies use. They have official forums… and then use twitter or reddit or discord over there own sites.

They have fairly solid business hours. When there not at work, or its weekend, Unlikely to see them post really. They seem to take time off seriously. XD

Fact they posted on twitter is decent I guess.

Maybe they can rework a message at top of forums/site for stuff like this.

Your “today” is in the middle of the night in Norway. Please take time zone differences into account before you get too worked up.

I do agree that any major interruptions in service should be communicated as clearly as possible, using as many available media platforms as reasonable. A company’s own forums or website should always include such news.

1 Like

From Facebook it looks like there was also a lightning strike that took out some US servers:

So that could be what hit your box :frowning:

Edit - from another post from Ignasis

We got notified over the night that one of G-Portal’s datacenters got struck by lightning. We posted it on socials once we got a hold of the flashy news. Apologies for the inconvenience.

1 Like

I’m in Australia. Most of the crowd I follow don’t give two hoots about your guy, and we’ve had effective gun laws since the 90’s, so…

Back to your original gripe though.

1. You paid for DLC content. You can still use it, just not on any of the servers hit by;

2. A lightning strike - not exactly something Funcom, G-Portal, or any amount of sheer 'merican Karenism can really control, is it?

If you’re paying for the server, then you have a case (although I’m fairly sure it’s been stated that server owners will be compensated for the downtime.)

If you’re not… well I dunno, play Conan, but in a server hosted a different region? Follow people on Twitter that don’t disagree with you? I dunno, the internet is like a gazillion oysters, you can pretty much do whatever you want with it.

1 Like

Hey there,

This is being addressed in this other topic in the general discussions section. No need to create many topics regarding the same issues. We understand it is a frustration situation but please keep the discussions going in the same thread instead of opening multiple ones.