Not seeing much difference in building style between Jewel of West and Argos packs

The civilizations are fairly similar to being with.

Ummm…they Mix really well together. So these pics here (which is a mix) is NOT much difference? Amazing.

Enjoy.

3 Likes

Arenas made from that dlc are the most beautiful arenas i have ever seen. But i have to agree on the turanian part, all my houses on pvp have been made from turanian dlc haha.

1 Like

In this private pvp server I help as co admin . Once in the week I go inside and I fix different public constractions and events . I unfortunately do not own yet all the dlcs . I was fixing the maprooms with simple materials so I could say to the admin what to give me so I can finish wirh dlc . The most simple but stunning maproom was the one I replace with turanian . I was going around it for more than 20 min when I finish it , I just couldn’t believe that I fix it :joy::joy::joy: . This is definitely a dlc that really soon will come to my account . Still I want derketo and blood and sand the same as the turanian . But for this month it has to be only one . This covid virus is killing my pocket :joy::joy::joy: .

2 Likes

Yeah the Turan is really nice. I am in love with Argos & Aquilonia but I made our main RP hub out of a mix of Turan and Reinforced Stone. Looks amazing. Too much Turan though is too much…needs to be mixed with something. LOVE ALL the DLC! I even made really good use of the Frontier pieces mixed with Khitai and Reinforced Stone.

Couple of pics.

Grondar 03
Grondar 05
Grondar 02

2 Likes

Oh hell yeah I hear you :smiley:
I bought Conan the complete edition when that sh*** with covid startet and then they brought up the Argos DLC … I HAD TO BUY IT! :smiley:
Too much free time while covid-19 and so much time to build ^^

1 Like

You women know how to mix and match, fabulous :+1:

1 Like

Very nice. The Khitan/Frontier/Reinforced Stove combo goes great too. Have you tried adding Yamatai pieces for living quarters?

I was in the process of building a Japanese style castle using that combination of blocks when the Thrall 2 update hit and put everything on hold because of my mods. Once I get back into the game and get it finished, I’ll post some screen shots.

1 Like

You are correct about Khitan/Frontier/Reinforced Stone (I’ll show a pic below of the Cimmerian Town I made/making). I do have a Oriental themed RP Hub (Sens) but it is the last to build. It will be a mix with heavy use of Yamatai and Khitan.

So this is the Khitan, Frontier, Reinforced Stone mash up. Did not like the Frontier foundations or roofs but the walls and many other pieces look great. This is a shot of Fort MacFinley for the Cimmerians who decided to get their brains straightened out. :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.