Not seeing update for XBOX (PC Gamepass/MS Store)

I have this same problem ;/

I can confirm the correct version is on the MS store/Gamepass PC. I also had to delete and reinstall. Able to rejoin official servers. Good luck.

1 Like

the update is working on xbox pc now? why havent they said it in here?

I can confirm that it’s working on Game Pass for PC. You’ll probably have to reinstall though to get the update.

yes, reinstal game downloaded new version. Thanks guys!

For those reinstalling the game, did you have single player save files, and did they still work after reinstalling? I’ve been holding off trying that for fear that the save file wouldn’t be compatible anymore if it wasn’t directly updated as well. Though I’m not sure if the update even touches the save file.

If there’s a fix incoming that doesn’t require reinstalling, I’d probably prefer to wait till then, if the devs can confirm.

I had to uninstall and reinstall in order for to work again. No issues joining on server

My single player save was still there after a reinstall.

Really it works now?? what a great fcking comapnny, game doesn’t work on launch, no communication and players have to pull teeth to get any info and when its fixed they don’t say anything wtf man its so disappointing to watch a game be fcked like this…

@Funcom is there an eta on when we can update the game pass version? I have been unable to log in for days because it wont update?

Update: 5 days and still cannot download the update…

And again… only reinstall will help.

ugh what crap not sure who to blame for this one… Funcom or M$

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.