Basic Info:

Platform: PlayStation 4
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: Reign of Pagans

Bug Description:

Age doesn’t reset with restart causing massive lag issues. As admin I have destroyed building that still have land claims from clans no longer playing. Toggle sprint stopped working and I can no longer decide the amount of items to place in storage. The reset and lag is the most pressing issues. With the server resetting but age continuing to increase so does the lag. This began with the new Chapter 4 coming out. Will this be fixed?

Bug Reproduction:

This has been going on since the update to chapter 4.

That’s… not… a bug :stuck_out_tongue:
Age should NEVER reset when you restart the server… that’s the whole point of it… to keep track of time for decay / limited time followers / rotational shops… etc.

The fact that it was resetting IS the bug which we could fix via database editing on PC, but there was no solution for consoles. Are you telling me they finally fixed that? :stuck_out_tongue:

The rest of your report sounds the usual thou… gportal has always been trash and the game can barely run on consoles so it’s going to get worse with each update, especially if you’re on a PS4 which is over a decade old now…
And yes, apparently they botched the sprint input.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.