Notum Dovvetech GUI 4.34

asd1

anybody knows what causes this and/or how to fix it?

happens on planet map as well:
asd3

This normally happens when you force some kind of filtering or anti aliasing through the nvidia control panel.

yep, that was exactly it, now i miss the anti alliasing though :confused:

1 Like

Just installed the new version, when using a higher resolution like 1440p and up I notice the Menu Background Bar at the bottom isn’t long enough. Leaving a few inches to the left blank. Is this something that can be fixed or is it a limitation of the engine/gui? I can disable the Menu Bottom Bar in the ndGUI settings ingame which makes it look better than it being cut off part way, but just curious if its something that can be fixed, or edited on my end.

The texture itself is 2048 px wide, so on any screen wider than that it won’t reach across.
This issue was brought up a few years back, and as I recall I found no other way to solve it than increasing the width of the texture itself, which would need a rebuild of all the theme packages (which is a fairly tedious process).
And since I don’t have (access to) an ultrawide display, I’d have no way of testing the change (eg. if there’s a limit of how wide that texture can be before the game starts to have issues with it) and making sure the layout itself doesn’t need any updates to support that size correctly.