NPC clothing items as player items - Suggestions

The dress (the chest in particular, quite beautiful) of one of those trapped in the Dunes of Amenthes (Dragon Spine)

This set is actually available for players, though only for one class, the bear shaman. It’s the PvP T1 set.
Would be great to have these as vanity sets available for all classes too (For my BS I went through the struggle of getting to PvP level 4 just for the sake of vanity), just like the PvP T2 vanity sets on the saga server right now!

The cloak worn by the scarlet circle faction heralds . Not the ones in demo/necro armor the ones in the HoX/ToS armor…and abolish the class armor type vanity restrictions …us mages got the short end of the stick. Tanks can wear everything! But mages can only wear cloth !!!

1 Like

One feature that might be nice is any armor have a perm ability to be change to vanity… This is a one-way transaction that would allow clothies to wear plate as vanity and all the stats be removed/disabled.

3 Likes

Yes an armor conversion system would be incredible awesome but I doubt that something like that will ever happen.

This top would be cool to have in game

4 Likes

Did any of this go anywhere? Is this forum useless?

No, it didn’t go anywhere sadly. Nothing has been done in regards of these items. The developer who showed interest in this idea isnt even at Funcom anymore as far as I know.

If they decide to add shards to dungeons it would be a nice addition to have vanity packs with both sets and weapons added to the vendor for atlantean shards

1 Like

Yes that would be really great but I guess we’ll sadly have to face reality and accept the fact that Funcom isn’t going to do anything in that regard.