NPC's Thralls died!

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [EU]

So, we all know that NPCs fall through the map sometimes together with thralls.

First it didnt be a problem, because you just did run away and came back later to see the NPC again or to have your thrall back.

But guess what, since the falling damage is changed, thralls keep dying when they fall through the map.

The worst thing happened last night, as a player from a pvp server its kinda important to have a named blacksmith.

So after a very long time i finally found one… wooohooo

So i smashed my iron truncheon on him and got him finally knocked down. BUT as soon as he was knocked, he did fall through the map (normally it wouldnt be a problem because he would respawn/rerender unconsious)

But after this update it officially did need to die!!

I really dont get why this update is pushed through when they can still fall through the map.

A other annoying thing, animals and npc’s are using the same thrall follower thing.
Wich makes them going back to their guarding place when they get to far out of reach, so when you need to lure a thralk, because there are 6 other thralls around.
It ends up with full bars again within a few second.

Should be nice to see stuff like this fixed, there did be no reason to change stuff like this.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.Walk with a thrall or knock down a NPC
2.See it fall through the map
3.GG it died!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.