Obsidian pick disappearing when log out

Game mode: online official 1510
Type of issue: bug
Server type: PVE
Region: eastern

I’ve been doing big farm runs and taking two obsidian picks with me and a pick axe, when I log out and back in the obsidian pick that is in my back pack is no longer there. It has happened 3 times now. The first two the one in my back pack was broken and the third time I repaired before I logged thinking that that was the reason but nope, disappeared again! Not happy! They’re not the cheapest things to make and a pain in the bum to make obsidian bars. I feel like quitting, had enough of being mugged off!

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. get two obsidian picks
  2. put one on your bar
  3. put one in your back pack
  4. log out
  5. sleep
  6. log in
  7. see empty back pack

First of all, you should never ever log out with stuff in your inventory/hotbar because you may die while offline and lose it all.

Now to the actual issue, sometimes there is this glitch when the items do not load properly and they turn invisible. Have you tried using “Give all” to a chest and see if your pick will magically re-appear. Another solution for many CE issues is “pulling your bracelet” i.e killing yourself near your bed/bedroll and looting your body.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.