Official server #1060 PvP constantly crashing

Yep, populated servers then turn into empty or 10/40 max (only cheaters left)
Funny thing that this 50 STAT exploit is there since release.

1 Like

This has been abused for 4 weeks and Funcom has known about it for atleast 2 weeks. Any other decent company would have hotfixed this the same evning word got out. We now have a game breaking bug (50 in all stats) that even lets players crash a server at their own choosing. And they just let it be.

But by all means. Pump out that DLC content Funcom! All the stuff we diden’t ask for. Nevermind the game breaking bugs.

Funcom never ceases to amaze.

(And yeah. This killed server 1122 too which was fully populated)

3 Likes

the company should gather all her efforts to solve this

@Ignasi @Hugo

!!!

2 Likes

this bug-crashing and the undermeshing (yep its still there) in 1060 is killing the server

3 Likes

it will never get fixed that fast if ever, I informed them directly and they acknowledged a massive item dupe exploit as the result of a terrible copy and paste of table edits (Armoured pen t3 was copied and use as the basis of stables so you got the t3 resources when you dismantled) it still took them about a month I recall to fix it, knowing from day one the problem, with the easiest fix a table edit is 1 minutes work.

a modder would have fixed this kind of issue within 10 minutes of a report, I don’t know why emergency game breaking issues with extremely easy fixes take so long to get done.

3 Likes

Exactly, that kind of exploits / bugs should be fixed right away. Who the fk is managing that team of coders?

2 Likes

Server #1800 also totally unplayable. Ping spikes to 9999 and everyone crashes.

2 Likes

Well, 1060 is dead now. I gave up looking for a playable official server and rented my own 40 slot server instead, which you are all welcome to join. It’s called Unnamed Kingdom vanilla PvP and will be actively moderated to keep the exploiters out.

2 Likes

1122 dead too. By the looks of it, most officials are dead now.

SO GLAD WE ATLEAST GOT THESE DLC’s!
#Sarkasm

3 Likes

yes it still works at some points…

i confirm undermesh at 6B next to sepermeru at server 1996 also,

guild “†††”

i reported to the staff, lets see what happens…

1 Like

Exactly…

makes no sense all their efforts on the DLC’s and map expansion and not taking really care of the game,

its like “lets just sell and sell things, after we sell it, F### it…”

1 Like
2 Likes

How is there no official dev thread about such a major widespread issue?

:frowning:

I just want one place where i can set a notification for when there is a fix. Instead i have to check back and read a bunch of threads every day hoping for news and wasting my time.

3 Likes

Nothing will happen my friend. I made several video’s and screenshots from undermeshers at the frozen like whats it called and speed hacking, flying people. Only response I got is: Thanks for your report, we send it to the investigating team… Let me tell you 2 weeks after the SAME cheaters, exploiters and undermesher are still there… https://streamable.com/394gj0

2 Likes

well, i prefer to not predict future,

when i come back to play and see cheaters i report everything for some admin too,
with DM here, with prints and location, etc…

if everybody loses hope, the game ends forever, because like the staff said on the pinned post that they dont have gamemasters and they dont check by themselves, they need the reports to do something,
and even if they do nothing sometimes, i still believe that they will start to banish people more and more, because the thing is getting ugly, the game is getting really killed,

simple like that, when i play, i will keep reporting, sometimes i get tired and i quit,

but i have to be honest, maybe it has never been so hard the cheating problem ,
added with lag ou SA servers, im starting to think on give up for an long time from this game, and what makes me more sad is that in the past i saw and believed on people saying that some bugs like undermesh were “gone”, and they were not…
always suspect when people say things like that !!

Well i think im giving up for good soon if nothing changes in some time.

PvP - Unplayable, server crashes, 50stats players - no point in that.
PvE-C - Can’t raid, fight only for foundation spam / build spots and cheaters still get into bases by cheating to steal stuff.
PvE - What’s the point? PvE aspect is no challange, just get one thrall and You can kill anything effortless. Not to mention foundation spam everywhere and no places to build. Most places look like MINECRAFT.

3 Likes

one admin awnsered me on DM that they will ask to G-Portal to check the servers,
if it doesnt change, i will cannot play too, i was coming back to play after some months and got very sad with this situation… i still could not play the game , just for some hours and all the progress stoped because we pratically have no servers…

i made an big thread about this problem months ago,
suggesting to somehow make an big limits to foundations,
but the minecrafters cried and cried alot, they get offended with anything you say,
even if you say it in an polite way, they runned way from the subject and started
offeding everybody there to make the admins close it,
was an ridiculous situation

1 Like

Okay. we are have the same problem at 1088 EU PVP Server. Funcom do nothing. Bigger Clans are gone for now. The Cheaters have fullstats and are nearly not able to kill them. They are raiding each day another base of a clan. The players amount decrease fast and the players loose their motivation to play. I guess Funcom do this on purpose that they dont need to pay for servers and the players rent their own.

1 Like

Man You have no idea how long i have been fighting with this. How many PvP Official servers i was playing on, how many reports i sent, how many hours i spent to investigate, make screenshots, collect evidences… All for nothing. HOW MANY NICE AND GOOD people i have met in servers and now they are all gone, only few individualas left, most of players left are hackers and exploiters now or simply new players that dont know anything about exploiters YET. Im really sad i won’t be able to chat with those good people, they probably left game for good as i did now. Funny thing that i was switching servers and saw SAME group of cheaters / exploiters on most of servers i was in. Many turkish groups, many chinesse groups, few russians - most of them had hidden steam ID or funcom ID so no way to report them or they had id like for example ##################/3, ################/6, ###############/9. - If you see that names when pressing ~ (console) you know you have cheaters on server.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.